PDA

View Full Version : something special minibeast episode

angiemog
12-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Hello,
I caught the last half of something special today it's all about minbeasts. It's on again today 2.45. I really liked what I saw he sang Insy Winsy and there's a worm at the bottom of the garden, he also showed a clip of real snails. It will be perfect for my minibeast theme later on this year. I have set it to record. Hope someone else finds it useful.

We had also just come in from the garden after looking at snails so this was perfect.

I checked the website and saturday he visits a farm.

x

Carol M
12-07-2010, 11:52 AM
We watched it this morning as our theme is currently Minibeasts,it was an extension of the learning already done and gave me a couple more ideas.
I LOVE JUSTIN
Carol xx

Blue Boy
12-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Sounds really good wish we had seen it and this tread earlier.

clio0602
12-07-2010, 06:09 PM
We have Something Special on permanent record in our house my DD is addicted and asks for it all day!!! She knows all the signs too :D

Tink
12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
We have Something Special on permanent record in our house my DD is addicted and asks for it all day!!! She knows all the signs too :D

Oh I know the feeling, my DD is obsessed with Justin, Come Outside and Peppa Pig:laughing:

miffy
12-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Sounds really good wish we had seen it and this tread earlier.

Snap!

Wonder if it will be repeated?

Miffy xx

angiemog
12-07-2010, 09:28 PM
If you look on the something special cbeebies website its list them over the next 10 days I think......I'm waiting for under the sea to be repeated. If I see it then I'll post and let you all know abit earlier. x

Chell
12-07-2010, 09:32 PM
If it is the old series of Something Special then I might have it in DVD in my stock cupboard. There aren't any Something Special DVDs n the site but I have a copy of some that I thought I might keep. If you know which series it is then I can check.