Why?

Come on A, lets play outside

Why?

Its lunchtime now

Why?

Can you pass B that dolly please?

Why?

everything is why!

She is 3 in september and this has just started...funny at first..now driving mum and me mad!

I am turning these round sometimes...if she asks why, i say "well you tell me why"

it does work sometimes...other times she just grins ...she knows what she is doing...little sausage:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so

why?

mandy xxxxx

littlestar
09-07-2010, 02:07 PM
oh how lovely my dd did this i had to give a reason for everything we did or said its all part of learning i would slot a few of her why's in the eyfs and get some ob's about wanting to no why? ha ha :clapping:

little chickee
09-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Its maybe not the right thing to do but i just ignore the why? and carry on talking

Its lunchtime - why? come on up at the table - why? ooo look at what you've got for lunch - why? eat up then etc.

They soon give up!

Pipsqueak
09-07-2010, 03:17 PM
if I get the repetitive why questions I go and get a book - (quite often the EYFS as they see me looking at it lots) and flick through and say (in a wise old owl way) 'ahhhhh , thats why - you see what it says here..... because Pip says so, thats why and Pip is nearly always right'
most kids fall for it hook line and sinker!:D

MissTinkerbell
09-07-2010, 03:24 PM
if I get the repetitive why questions I go and get a book - (quite often the EYFS as they see me looking at it lots) and flick through and say (in a wise old owl way) 'ahhhhh , thats why - you see what it says here..... because Pip says so, thats why and Pip is nearly always right'

:laughing: :laughing: What a great response

Ali56
09-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I like that response!!:laughing: :laughing:

Ali x

LOOPYLISA
09-07-2010, 08:39 PM
My 3 yr old neice is like this too :rolleyes: drives us potty :D

ourmadhouse
09-07-2010, 09:12 PM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: OH I LOVE IT I LoVE IT I LOVE IT :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

..... consider it stolen :laughing:

Tribe_mummy
09-07-2010, 10:13 PM
When my eldest used to ask WHY all the time it drove me mad too, we answered with a knowingly "because y has a curly tail" stopped him dead in his tracks...although normally ended up with questions about letters lol xx