PDA

View Full Version : New Application Form

arly
09-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Still working my way through this form and have totally had a mind blank......what criteria other than age and gender would we use to select service user? :panic:

sarah707
10-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Money... activities available... money... schools collected from... money... resources... money... size of garden... money... how many outings per week are offered...

Hth :D

arly
10-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Thankyou, this new scottish form is so in depth :( will prob get my scma officer to check it over and help with bits i cant get my head around :panic:

xx

sarah707
10-07-2010, 08:13 PM
I'd love to have a nosey at it... I write things to help people fill in forms.

Is it online or just paper format? :D

arly
11-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Mine is paper form unsure wether its available online or not, I think because its based on any care service and not just for childminding as a few Q's you dont need to answer as they refer to Care homes...but gets a bit confusing but getting there :) just need to do my policies and procedures as we send them all with the application as well as risk assesment.

xx

**tinkerbell**
12-07-2010, 02:46 PM
ooh schools collected from is a good one ... i just put none and the scma officer said that was fine..ah well, theres only one school in this village and as i don't ahve a car to use i'm sure no one will ask me to go 10 miles down the road to the next :D