PDA

View Full Version : 2 VACANCYS LEFT RAMSGATE

claire01
09-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi i i am ofsted registered and have been childminding for 4 years now. I have previously worked in a nursery caring for both babies and pre-school children and also have 2 young children myself.:)

I live in ramsgate with my husband and two children and have a spacious home in ramsgate with a large garden including 2trampolines, swing, sand-pit, activity cube, paddling pool, slide, wooden play house, ride ons ect where the children can have fun and explore.:clapping:

I go to toddler group twice a week and after look after after schoolers. My son will be staring christ church junior school this sept so if anybody needs picks up from there i will be losing my 2girls from ellington so will have spaces available. I also have 2 spaces to fill in the day for younger children.
I am a NCMA member and have first aid.:jump for joy:

If you are lookinbg for friendly childcare in a homely environment then please contact me via the forum and you can arrange to come and have a play visit or ask me anything you would like to know.:thumbsup:

claire01
12-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi there just adding my email address for any potential parents out there.

[B]I still have two vacancies to fill in the daytime, so if there are any parents on here looking for friendly childcare then please contact me via the forum to arrange a day for you and your child/children to come and see my lovely home and family where your child will be most welcomed.

:thumbsup:

claire01
13-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Sorry for some reason my email address didnt show up on my last post will try again now.

Hopefully this time it will work!:laughing:

Pauline
13-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Sorry for some reason my email address didnt show up on my last post will try again now.

Hopefully this time it will work!:laughing:

It won't show because you are a very new member.

Please see the" Please read before adding your vacancy" thread for details:

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38974

:)

claire01
13-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi Pauline,
Im not sure how this works at all, i havent got a website or link just a normal email address people can contact me on. Can i not use it on here? If not ill just wait for parents ect to reply through the forum.
Many Thanks.