PDA

View Full Version : SUGAR WAY - PETERBOROUGH - Vacancies

thinktink
08-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in the Woodston / Sugar Way (old British Sugar site) area and currently have 2 full time spaces for under 5's. I have 3 children of my own a 2 year old daughter and two sons, 5 yrs and 7 yrs. We have a large house with play room and sleeping area and quiet area and a nice garden with a slide/swings in and play yard with playhouse, trampoline sand/water table and ride ons etc. I am NCMA registered and fully insured. I have undertaken a CACHE Diploma in Homebased Childcare, Food Hygiene, Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding children courses. Both my husband and myself have current CRB Police Checks. I have references also. I aim to offer a friendly home from home environment providing lots of fun activities including trips to the farm, toddler groups, parks, library, pets and lots of messy play / arts and crafts and role play. We work to the EYFS framework as standard. My rate is £3.75hr and hours are normally 0800 to 1800(can be flexible) If you are interested please message me. I also have a website I'm working on that gives lots more information.

Thanks. Michelle
:)

lu Silva
29-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi Michelle,
I have a 3 year old boy and we live in Sugar way. I am looking for a childminder that would be able to stay with my son from 8:00 am and drop him at 9:00 at the Pavillion,in Candy Street and that could pick him up at 3:00 and take care of him till 6:00 pm.
We are a very busy family, with ecletic schedulles between London and Peterborough due to work and University studies. Would you be interested? What are your availability and fees?
Please do let me know if you have vacances.
Thank you.
Silva

loocyloo
29-08-2012, 11:10 AM
hello,

i think, if i remember correctly, that this childminder has given up childminding.

give your local families information service a call and they should be able to help you with a list of local minders, also childcare.co.uk have local minders listed.

good luck with your search x

Gherkin
29-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi the below is the link for the local families information service where you can find links to childminders in your area:
http://fis.peterborough.gov.uk/kb5/peterborough/fsd/family.action?familychannel=3055650
Hope this helps.