PDA

View Full Version : I have a Headache already!

celdemorg
08-07-2010, 08:57 AM
It's only 10 o'clock and I have such a bad headache, I was fine until mindee came. Mum said "In a bit of a funny mood today"!! Your telling me she's in a bit of a funny mood. Hasn't stopped saying NO and crying since she got here. Checked temp but is fine, so thought maybe coming down with something, so will see how she goes, but roll on 5.30!!:clapping:

xxxx

Trouble
08-07-2010, 08:59 AM
is she tired???? i would put her some calming music on a nd take a tablet and have a cuppa

or even a big nice walk

big hugs xxxxxx

wendy222
08-07-2010, 09:13 AM
my head is killing me this mornin me 2 mindes brothers came at 6.30 this morning and not stop shoutin while playing iv just got jagsaws out so 2 min piece lol

celdemorg
08-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Tried music first thing honey unfortunately didn't work, waiting for other lo to arrive so no walk just yet. Thankfully she's having a lie down now, so seems a bit calmer will see how she is in ten mins. I have a feeling she's coming down with something poor thing, mum says she's in a funny mood when she's usually ill. ;) Finger's crossed she just got out of the wrong side of the bed and nothing more.

xxxx

Trouble
08-07-2010, 09:17 AM
i find if things get really bad i put baby tv on for 10 mins just to calm things down and give you a break:D

WibbleWobble
08-07-2010, 09:22 AM
i have headache too....think its the muggy weather

mandy xxx

Ali56
08-07-2010, 09:28 AM
I know that feeling, i feel for you(I get migraines sometimes and they always start by lunch). I hope your mindee is not ill. I too would sit down, have a cuppa and some pain relief and then change my plans and come up with something quiet and gentle to do if poss. hope you feel better soon
Ali x:)