PDA

View Full Version : Mindee has bronchitis

louise
31-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi, Was going to have mindee today as an extra day. Got a call this morning saying he wont be in as he was kept in hospital over night. At the time they weren't sure what was the matter. His mum has just texted me saying that its Bronchitis. They are still in hospital not sure if they are leaving today or not.

Has anyone had any experience with Bronchitis? I only know what i have just googled up.

Thanks Lou

angeldelight
31-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh poor little thing

I have had it in the past but not had to go to hospital my sister gets it all the time though and it can be distressing and very painful

You get a really bad cough and it hurts when you do cough and you can not sleep

Its not nice to have

Not much to add really only what you have looked up

Hope he gets well soon

Angel xx

berkschick
31-03-2008, 07:55 PM
My daughter had it at 4 months and was in hospital for a week :(

How old is the little one?

sarah707
31-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Poor little thing! Racked with coughs and not able to breathe properly... :(

louise
31-03-2008, 08:06 PM
He is 26 months. He is out now got inhalers to use till thurs but if no improvement he is to carry on. So i have another day off tom. It feels wierd when hes not here.

Thurs was the last time i had him and he was more sleey then normal and i said to mum he might be coming down with something as my son had been grumpy all week and complained a few times of a poorly tummy.

Lou

miffy
31-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Poor little chap hope he'll soon be better

Make the most of your extra time off

miffy xx

Mollymop
31-03-2008, 08:19 PM
I hope the little one is ok, bless him X

littletreasures
31-03-2008, 08:22 PM
I hope little one gets better soon.

Jules

louise
31-03-2008, 08:46 PM
So do i., It strange we are so use to him being here my son gets upset when he isn't he wanted to get the bus after preschool to see him and cried when i said i'll check with his mum.

Tom will be spent like today wrapping up party bag books for my sons party. I ran out of paper today. I had wrapped my sons first and in a hurry to pick him up i put them in my room. My son went in there and saw them he was all wide eyed as he had told me what wrap he wanted. Bless him he was very good though unlike me he didn't try and poke them.