PDA

View Full Version : Full and phone still ringing

Tink
07-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Well I am so excited in September I am full. I have all contracts signed and settling in visits are in place. I have a baby who is the cutest little thing 3 full days which I am very excited about.
The only problem is my phone keeps ringing and I hate letting people down. They have even asked me to take their number for if I have a cancelation. I have given them other cm's numbers but they said they wanted me, I feel awful but can only go on what Ofsted have set, I have a variation for September, just wish I had a bigger house:D

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
That is great news :clapping:

Well done

I am going to advertise soon so please send me some of your luck ha

Angel xx

Tink
07-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Lady luck is on her way to you right now:littleangel:

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Lady luck is on her way to you right now:littleangel:

:laughing: :laughing:

Thank you

xxx

Bushpig
07-07-2010, 08:45 AM
That's excellent news! :thumbsup: I operate a waiting list system... as things can change so easily - I have had 3 parents immigrate thus far this year LOL Thankfully for me their spaces are taken up immediately. So when people call I don't feel too terrible saying I cannot help them (I find it so hard too :( ).

teacake2
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Our area of Staffordshire seems to be very quiet at the moment, so positive vibes would be appreciated.;) ;)
Teacake2

heatherw
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I would like some of your phone ringing vibes, ive been advertising like mad but no phone calls:(