PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day!

snufflepuff
07-07-2010, 07:18 AM
So nervous!
Mrs O called to say shes not meant to tell me but she has double booked me so can she come at 12 today (after her accupuncture appointment, lol!)

Quick question- would you wait until she is here to sit the children in highchairs for lunch? (I have 3 one year olds) I dont usually leave the room when they are eating unless i really have to and then its only very quickly, and i can't take them all out of highchairs to come to the door with me, that would just be silly! I'll just have to hope shes not late otherwise the LOs will be starving!

Tink
07-07-2010, 07:21 AM
Don't be nervous just do what you usually do. Good Luck xx

mama2three
07-07-2010, 07:24 AM
I probably would wait , unless theyre starving!
that way she gets to see your hygeine routine too , and once they are all safely in the high chairs you will get chance to talk her through your paperwork etc...
Good Luck x

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I probably would wait , unless theyre starving!
that way she gets to see your hygeine routine too , and once they are all safely in the high chairs you will get chance to talk her through your paperwork etc...
Good Luck x

Yeah I would do the same

you are going to be fine

Good luck let us know how it goes

Angel xx

snufflepuff
07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Thank you. Lunch is already on plates in the fridge! I usually wipe their hands with a flannel before they eat, thats ok isn't it?

Fabby
07-07-2010, 10:17 AM
erm not sure i she would see that,i get my mindess to go to the sink, get the stool and wash with anti - bac squirty soap and then dry hands on their own towel.

little_gems
07-07-2010, 11:27 AM
good luck and let us no how it goes.