PDA

View Full Version : Feeling quite excited!

crazyhazy
06-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I had a parent visit me last week about caring for their 3.5yr boy, it would be great, he'll be at preschool with my daughter and already knows my neice who'll be here before and after school. Only hitch was from march I don;t actually have a space as I have a 14m old starting the same days as he needed. So, I said I'd need to find out about a variation, emailled my cco and got a reply today saying it shouldn't be a problem, she'll check with her manager at a meeting tmrw and give me a call to speak to me about it. Then tonight the parent texted asking if I'd heard so guessing they're definately interested in using me too. So, with a bit of luck I am going to be busy come sept time and crazy busy in march! :clapping:

LittleAcorns
06-07-2010, 09:24 PM
wooohoooo fantastic news :clapping: :clapping:

judisteve
06-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Is your niece at Full time school? If she is she counts as over 5. So from what I can see you'll have your daughter, the 3.5 year old and the 14 month old - 3 under 5 which should be ok - or have I missed one somewhere?

crazyhazy
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Is your niece at Full time school? If she is she counts as over 5. So from what I can see you'll have your daughter, the 3.5 year old and the 14 month old - 3 under 5 which should be ok - or have I missed one somewhere?

Sorry, yep I have two daughters, ones 21m and the other is 3.5yr and would be at preschool with the little boy. So, I'd need to be able to have 4 under 5, cos I'd have my two, the 3.5yr boy and a 14m girl.

The Juggler
07-07-2010, 06:21 AM
that's briliant!

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Thats great news

Well done and good luck

Angel xx