PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo he's walking!!!!

funemnx
06-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Finally, the little boy I mind has walked! He's 19 months and not just a few steps but all the way through the lounge and out into the dining room - must have been saving it up 'till he was really good :)

The BEST day ever!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
06-07-2010, 06:49 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

That's great - love it when they start walking :D

Miffy xx

sweets
06-07-2010, 06:51 PM
woo hoo well done him :clapping:

just waiting for my 17mnth old mindee to do it, she has been able to do a few steps for ages but its quicker to crawl and she is a very stubborn and awkward little girl! mum and dad are getting really frustrated about her reluctance ot walk.

funemnx
06-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I think this didn't walk for so long because he was so good at walking on his knees (poor knees!)

WibbleWobble
06-07-2010, 07:03 PM
i have one who is walking like charlie chaplin...funny as heck...makes my OH laugh his socks off.
The other one wont walk without pushing a pushchair....he lifts it up to move it round so i know he doesnt really need it...he always has to have a baby in it too

mandy xxxx

miffy
06-07-2010, 07:06 PM
I think this didn't walk for so long because he was so good at walking on his knees (poor knees!)

Oh bless him - wonder if he suddenly realised he had feet!

Miffy xx

sweets
06-07-2010, 07:12 PM
my mindee does a sort of one legged crawl that makes everyone laugh and look at her at toddler groups! lol. she can move flippin fast too!

little chickee
07-07-2010, 01:22 PM
One of my sons when he first started walking used to have his arms waving about above his head like a chimpanzee - my sister called him "monkey boy" for ages!!:laughing: