PDA

View Full Version : heiristic play

*donnalouise*
05-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Do you have a 'treasure basket' or similar of heiristic play stuff. If so whats in it?
Thinking of putting one together for my own little girl (who is 9mth) with a view to using it with mindee's once my certificate arrives

green puppy
05-07-2010, 07:13 PM
I have one with bits in like a smooth pebble, large shells, wooden spoons, brushes, tea strainer, small whisk, different types of brushes, sponges, loofah, different textures of fabrics, shiny paper, scrunchy noisy paper, scent bags, little wooden scoops, wooden bracelets, a nail brush that has liquid and sea creatures in. I also used to put fruits and vegetables in a basket, my baby mindees loved that.

AnnieM
05-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Have a look at this thread here. Lots of ideas. http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59726&highlight=Treasure+basket
I have since taken the keys out, but continue to add to it whenever I see anything suitable. :thumbsup:

Monkey1
05-07-2010, 07:16 PM
We have 4 little ones and they all love ours. I have a fabric one, wooden one, shiny one, natural one, brushes etc You can find enough around the house to start one off