PDA

View Full Version : swapping insurance to MM

sweets
05-07-2010, 01:13 PM
my ncma membership runs out at the end of this month and i thought i would give MM a try for a while due to the recent problems people have had with NCMA and also because they are cheaper which at the moment is a bonus! lol.

ive just tried to ring MM to ask about contracts but there lines are busy so i thought i would ask on here

does anyone know if i would have to re do all my contracts as at the mo they are all done on NCMA ones or are they still valid with MM? also i do have a few NCMA ones left so if future parents come along can i use them or would i be best swapping to MM ones?

caz3007
05-07-2010, 01:50 PM
I believe I have read on here that you dont have to use MM contracts, so your NCMA ones should be fine

Ms WG
05-07-2010, 02:49 PM
I changed from NCMA to MM

For current children I kept their existing NCMA contracts, but purchased a pack of MM ones which I use for new children.

Instead of buying any more MM ones, I'll use their wording and create my own

sweets
05-07-2010, 06:07 PM
thanks think i will do that too :)

judisteve
05-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm with MM - I specifically asked them if we are obliged to use their paperwork and they said no. Obviously we just have to include the correct information!

miffy
05-07-2010, 07:18 PM
my ncma membership runs out at the end of this month and i thought i would give MM a try for a while due to the recent problems people have had with NCMA and also because they are cheaper which at the moment is a bonus! lol.

I think NCMA's public liability insurance is cheaper then MM's - the only reason MM works out less is because you have to pay a membership fee with NCMA which you don't with MM.

Miffy xx