PDA

View Full Version : Children Questionnaire

NaggyNat
03-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Hello my wonderful forum friends!!!!

Have any of you got a children questionnaire they could share with me? I want to give the children a short form to ask them what they think of my service????

Thank you, hope ur all having a lovely day!!! xx

sarah707
03-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Do a search I'm sure someone posted a questionnaire a few weeks ago :D

TammyN
03-07-2010, 03:41 PM
I HAD ONE OFF MY ey TEAM, I WILL TRY AND SEND IT TO YOU?

SORRY, I CAN ATTACH IT :blush: CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

jumpinjen
03-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi, when you reply to a message, look at all the 'icons' at the top of the message space.... next to a smiley face is a small paperclip, click on the arrow next to it, then look at the top and it says 'upload file from computer', clikc 'browse' next to it and your files on your computer will open up.... find the one you want, click 'open' and it will attach

Hope that helps!!

jenni

nannymcflea
03-07-2010, 05:16 PM

This is what we use at nursery.

you will need to change a bit on "word" but you can use it if it's any good to you.

birch24
03-07-2010, 05:46 PM
:panic: :panic:

TammyN
03-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi, when you reply to a message, look at all the 'icons' at the top of the message space.... next to a smiley face is a small paperclip, click on the arrow next to it, then look at the top and it says 'upload file from computer', clikc 'browse' next to it and your files on your computer will open up.... find the one you want, click 'open' and it will attach

Hope that helps!!

jenni

THANX IT LOOKS LIKE THE FILE IS TOO BIG TO OPEN :( IT IS REALLY GOOD THO SO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT SMALLER I CAN EMAIL IT TO THEM TO WORK WITH.

maisiemog
03-07-2010, 06:24 PM
There's one on the ofsted website. My inspector recommended it to me. It's in the leading to excellence part of the website. Hope that helps!

nannymcflea
03-07-2010, 09:20 PM
:panic: :panic:

Lol,you look a little stressed.

Do share.:D