PDA

View Full Version : got my variation certificate through today :)

emmaflossie
02-07-2010, 09:26 PM
and very happy to see that they have not limited me to certain days for the variation

it now reads:

may care for no more than 5 chidren under 8 years; not more than 3 maybe in early years and of these not more than 2 may be inder 1 year and any one time

so i take it that means everyday i cna do that?? and just a quick check but that must include any children of my own, my son is 5 so i can only have 1 other after school??

Im so pleased that the variation was made i only registered in may but i take it that means it is likely my inspection will be bought forward?? any ideas by how much?

TammyN
03-07-2010, 07:26 AM
ur son won't be included as the standard no's are 6 under 8 so ur certificate has already taken ur son out of equation iyswim? so u can have 3 pre school and 2 over, my advice is start slowly and build up tho, see how ur son goes with lo's first, well done on 2 under 1 are these already booked in with u?

blue bear
03-07-2010, 07:27 AM
numbers on certificate does not include own children. You can have them on top.

emmaflossie
03-07-2010, 08:02 AM
oh i really thought my son had to be included in them numbers!!

i already have 3 under 5s monday thursday and friday an after school every night and on tuesday and wednesdays i have 2 9 months old :)

loving it so far :)

angeldelight
03-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Thats great news Emma

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx