PDA

View Full Version : End of week 4

Spangles
31-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi - how's everyone doing on their diets?

I was amazed to find I've lost 4lbs this week (I had put 2lbs on top of my start weight!).

I haven't changed what I've been eating at all and haven't exercised as haven't been feeling too good but I have started taking Tesco Slim Aid tablets, that's all I can put it down to so I'm chuffed to bits!

I had pizza hut last week, Easter eggs, chocolate cheescake at Ikea and loads more rubbish too!

Yeeha! It's making me feel like being good with my eating now so that's good - whether it will last or not I have no idea!

How is everyone else doing?

manjay
31-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Good for you Lorri! I am stuck this week but it is water retention time of the month so not to disheartened. Have still lost 16lbs so happy with that.

Hope you continue to do well

amanda xx

deeb66
31-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Well done to both of you.

You are both doing well.....keep up the good work!

Alibali
31-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Great stuff. Keep up the good work.

Ali :)

charleyfarley
31-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Well done Lorri and Amanda :clapping:

Hope you both keep it up

My willpower has got up and left me so yet again I will be starting again

Carol xx

angeldelight
31-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Well done to you both

Are you starting tomorrow Carol ?

Angel xx

charleyfarley
31-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Yes Angel I will be starting AGAIN tomorrow.

Really not very good at this dieting lark, I still keep eating all the wrong things :laughing: I did actually forget we were starting today but my bacon buttie was lovely.

Are you starting tomorrow too Angel?

Carol xx

angeldelight
31-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Well I didnt start today after my day started off bad - but yes I am going to start tomorrow I have got to really otherwise hubby is going to moan about all the healty food getting wasted again ha

xxx

Minnie Minx
31-03-2008, 10:13 PM
well done lorri and amanda, you're both doing great :clapping: :clapping:

xxx

Tatia
01-04-2008, 07:55 AM
I have weigh-in tonight so will let you know later how it's gone. If it's gone, I should say, haha. :D

Well done to Lorri and Amanda!