PDA

View Full Version : Our healthy eating week starts today!!!

Minnie Minx
30-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Good luck everyone. For breakfast i've bought some museli type cereal which is a lot better then the bakewell tart i was having last week :D

If it helps people why don't we start saying what we've eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks of course.

Be honest with us and to yourself and fingers crossed that we can do it and that we'll be a couple of lbs lighter by next sunday :thumbsup:

xxx

angeldelight
30-03-2008, 11:52 PM
I am going to be good I hope

Good luck Theresa

Angel xx

Monkey1
31-03-2008, 05:27 AM
Good luck girls! I'm trying to be good too!

crazybones
31-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Ok got weighed this am and have put on 4lbs since Easter - wonder why :rolleyes: . I have started with half a litre of water. 1 cup of tea and about to have a bowl of cereal (sorry only Frosted Flakes I need some sugar). But thats better than buttery toast. I have even chopped some carrots to munch on and am making celery soup for lunch. Best of luck ladies. I think this is the only diet I have never tried - A confessing my food intake to the world diet!

manjay
31-03-2008, 07:41 AM
I have no mindees today so that in itself always makes me eat more!! Something to do with too much time on my hands. I am eating my homemade Granola for breakfast and it is scrummy. Not sure about lunch as I have to be at Manchester Airport at 2pm so will have to be something on the go.

Have a good day everyone

amanda xx

flora
31-03-2008, 07:45 AM
Got off to a good start with breakfast.

Had my weetabix, cup of water amd just one a bit pieces of toast. Still had a slick of butter and jam just for taste, not as mad as I usually do :thumbsup:

A small step, but def in right direction.

Just so you can keep reminding me, I want to loose weight for ME :clapping: .

Also as a bit of an incentive Hannah and Harry are having a joint family B'day party on the 4th May. Would be nice to loose a few pounds by then.

Good luck girls :)

deeb66
31-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck.

I know that you can do it!

I have had my delicious Fruits of the Forest shake for breakfast.

Lunch will be Strawberry shake (plus fibre powder to help with bowel movements.....too much info :D )

Dinner - Chocolate shake

Oh happy days :D

Tatia
31-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Yes Dee, but for afters, you've got incredible weight loss!:thumbsup:

Banana
31-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Hey my fellow weight loss buddies!

I have had 2 weetabix for breakfast, and a cup of tea. I am about to have a BLT for lunch and a pear and banana for my lunch and im planning on chicken salad for dinner, followed by strawberies and a muller light youghurt.

I am following slimming world and going to class for the first time in over 3 years tonight!

wish the scales luck - they are going to need it! Will get my pic on here later!!

good luck everyone!!

xxx

Twinkles
31-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Lana have you stopped taking the hoodia ?

Banana
31-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Oh no - I forgot to say, I have had 2 of those this morning too and I am going to buy some more as will run out by the end of this week.

Are you taking them twinkles?
x

Pudding Girl
31-03-2008, 11:38 AM
wishing you all luck this week, you CAN DO IT!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup:

Twinkles
31-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Oh no - I forgot to say, I have had 2 of those this morning too and I am going to buy some more as will run out by the end of this week.

Are you taking them twinkles?
x

On and off :D I took them for a week and lost 4lb then I had a bad weekend and put most of it back on. After that they didn't seem to help at all. I'm back on them this week but my weight is back to square one :panic:

Lou
31-03-2008, 01:36 PM
I am going to join weight watchers tonight.

WEighed myself this morning and nearly died. I am officialy the heaviest i have EVER been :(

So am joining tonight and i AM going to lose some weight before i go on holiday otherwise i might get harpooned!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone xxxx

charleyfarley
31-03-2008, 01:56 PM
OOPS!!!!

I forgot we were starting yet AGAIN and had a bacon sandwich for breakfast with hubby!!!

Once I logged on though I remembered so to make up for bs I only had fruit and a ww yogurt for dinner.

Tea is a ww meal as Daz is at work and it's easy to shove one of these in the oven.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE we can do it :clapping:

Good luck for tonight Lou

Carol xx

Spangles
31-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Have we started yet again? So my diet week threads are pointless now?

Oh well!

Minnie Minx
31-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi Lorri

Some of us are doing lots of healthy eating for one week to see if we can lose a couple of lbs. It started as a support thing from me for lana and angel as they were feeling very down about their weight.

Keep up your diet threads hunny :)

xxx

Rubybubbles
31-03-2008, 02:47 PM
OKay then!!

Chocolate shake for bf followed by pint of water

2 oranges and herbal tea

Chocolate shake for lunch, apple, breadstick dipper

Herbal tea

Having JAcket pot, salad and chicken for tea tonight no butter on my spud!

Swapped tea for the pukka tea, and not drinking d-coke, I want to stop as I have noticed my teeth getting fuzzy after the holiday:o

good luck girlies

Oh and lorri, stick to the individual diary too, I llove reading them:thumbsup:

ruby
31-03-2008, 02:51 PM
we had porridge for breakfast and have had ham and tomato sandwiches for dinner (weight watchers bread)

oh sorry had a w/w bar with a cup of coffee mid morning

will have a banana in a minute

Cathy

Banana
31-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Im frightened of going to slimming world tonight :(

What if im the fattest one there!

I started off really looking forward to class, now im not and im worrying that everyone will be thinking 'jesus, its not a diet she needs its a tummy tuck' :panic:

Oh i feel ill!

Well done to all of you having a good day!! so far I have been really good (but will fess up to having a green and a yellow skittle of of belles packet)

How many sins are 2 skittles :laughing:

x

Minnie Minx
31-03-2008, 03:53 PM
oh hunny you will not be the biggest person there believe me, get those daft thoughts out of your head.

Good luck for tonight although i'm sure you'll be fine, i'll be thinking of you and sending you be brave vibes

xx

angeldelight
31-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Dont be daft Lana

You will be fine

You are taking a huge step by walking through the door forget about everyone else

Good luck

Angel xx

flora
31-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Lana, so what if you are the biggest there. At least you are there and doing something to make yourself healthier and feel better bout yourself.

Be kind to yourself, as antcipation is always worse than realisation.

(I speak as a very big girl, as you will see when I post my piccie.)

Good luck, sending you a big calming hug. x

Banana
31-03-2008, 05:12 PM
They have shut my class round the corner!

I just called to ask where it had dissapeared to and the woman said 'i dont know, maybe it wasnt very busy' :(

I have 2 choices now. I go at 7 to another one.... which Richard has to drive me to which means keeping belle out in the car and him while they wait for me - not ideal really :( since i should stay for the first meeting, but isabelle will be up way past bedtime.

Or i wait until next monday when my mum and me can go together and i can leave belle with richard

ffs - i am so P***** off, just when i get the nerve to go :mad:

xx

angeldelight
31-03-2008, 05:34 PM
How annoying Lana

Not sure what you decided to do because you have gone

Good luck if you still go tonight

xx

buildingblocks
31-03-2008, 05:46 PM
I have 2 choices now. I go at 7 to another one.... which Richard has to drive me to which means keeping belle out in the car and him while they wait for me - not ideal really :( since i should stay for the first meeting, but isabelle will be up way past bedtime.xx

Personally I would go tonight and start while you are in the mood. Have you done SW before if so it is not so important you stay to class for the new starter talk you can do it next week.

your motivagtion is strong tonight if you wait a week will you just pig out for a week knowing you will be starting next week or will you be good for a week.

I am starting Ww tomorrow I think but cannot stay to class but at least I will start with a week in hand event hough I cannot stay to class

flora
31-03-2008, 05:46 PM
How dissappointing.

Just think next week won't be half so bad, cos you got all the panicing over this week?????

Trouble
31-03-2008, 05:50 PM
i dont believe in diets but since i joined your forum i have put some of my weight back on

i get engrossed in some of our conversations and chocs the only thing that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck ladies

deeb66
31-03-2008, 06:07 PM
That is really frustrating Lana....especially when you had psyched yourself up for it!

You certainly wouldn't be the biggest person there of that I can assure you!

Let us know what you decided to do.

Banana
01-04-2008, 09:55 AM
I went!!!

I went to the furthest class form me as it started at 6.30 - i arrived late and didnt realise that this class was on its first night.......... we were there for or an hour and 20 mins - Richard waited in the car belle came in and I had no choice but to sit and wiat as it was a new consultant and everyone was new (which was quite nice but it did go on a bit) Richard got home at 6.30 - he wasnt impressed at having to go straight out - i was stood at the door ready ;).

But, I have my books, and i am very motivated!!

Yeah !!!

And i was by no means the biggest there!! Happy now!!

So i'll let you all know my starting weight

Im at 14st 12lb (heavier than I was last week but feeling good that My scales werent wrong as I was worried I was much heavier than this)

I am the fattest I have ever been and its shameful!

I am aiming for 5lb off this week ladies - I want to win the fruit basket!!!! lol

xxxxxxx

angeldelight
01-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Well done for going Lana I am proud of you

Good luck

I am being good today too so lets hope we do it this time

Angel xx

Lou
01-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Well done for going Lana!!!!

I also went to weight watchers so i am super motivated, i am no going to say how heavy i am sorry i dont really like to but lets just say i am also heaviest i have ever been!!!!

Good luck this week

deeb66
01-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Well done Lana.

See I told you you wouldn't be the biggest person there.

I am really glad that you went.

Hope you have a good week and I will keep my fingers crossed for you for your target this week

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Tatia
01-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Good job for going. I went to a new class last week, as well, had to sit through the spiel all over again but hey ho, it was worth it.

Best of luck!

crazybones
01-04-2008, 11:47 AM
well done for going and I am glad you are feeling motivated. Just wait until you are all slinky and waif like with me in the summer. :thumbsup:

Banana
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
well done for going and I am glad you are feeling motivated. Just wait until you are all slinky and waif like with me in the summer. :thumbsup:

Never - I'm a girl with curves!!! I just have a couple extra that I dont like!! lol :laughing:

Size 12 is all i want to be!! Its not the weight so much I am worried about, its the dress size im in!!

10 weeks is my countdown. I need to get at least a stone off within first 4 weeks, then i have 6 weeks for my second stone!!

I am so determined this time!!

We can all do it people!!

xxxxxxxx

Rubybubbles
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
well done for going lana

I did sw before and really enjoyed the groups and ended up staying to help weigh people:o

But hubby went away so I blame him!!

We seem to have similar weight and goals! How tall are you? I'm 5'3

Spangles
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Well done Lana!

You can do it!

Banana
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Im 5ft 7

x

crazybones
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Never - I'm a girl with curves!!! I just have a couple extra that I dont like!! lol :laughing:

Size 12 is all i want to be!! Its not the weight so much I am worried about, its the dress size im in!!

10 weeks is my countdown. I need to get at least a stone off within first 4 weeks, then i have 6 weeks for my second stone!!

I am so determined this time!!

We can all do it people!!

xxxxxxxx

I am 14 4 yesterday - A size 14 will do me that is the lowest I got down too from being 17 3 when I first started so I am aiming to be 11 13, which was my lowest ever and I felt slinky and waif like after being a size 24 and rising. Ive got Centreparcs the last weekend in May so I aim for a stone for that and then another by mid August when we go to Spain. :thumbsup:

Spangles
01-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Good luck with your diet Annie.

You've just got to stay focused! Have you thought of writing a diet diary where you write what you've eaten etc and how you've been feeling?

Apparently that really helps?

crazybones
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah did that when I lost with WW and was quite good about it. Should definitely do it again. :thumbsup:

Banana
01-04-2008, 07:46 PM
So how has everyone done today??

I have been soooooooooo good!! :D

Im super pleased with myself!

Just cant stop weeing cos im drinking so much too - its getting on my nerves!

x

angeldelight
01-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Well done Lana

I have been soooooooooooooooo........................

BAD

XXX

crazybones
01-04-2008, 07:48 PM
I was really good until someone mentioned party. Then I opened the wine. I have been weeing too much as well. Pain in the bum when we were all in the garden and I had to secure 2 year old, take off shoes, wee, put shoes on again and release by now screaming 2 year old. Have had my 2 litres today though which is very good for me.

Banana
01-04-2008, 07:50 PM
You havnt been have you Angel!!

You were all motivated too!

What baddies have you eaten today

Never mind anyway - just start again tomorrow! :D

xxxx

angeldelight
01-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Well Im fed up with all the bad news im getting lately so I just eat and eat and eat

I have all this healty food to eat and I know I have to start this

I am not happy with myself

In fact I could slap me

xxx

Minnie Minx
01-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Angel comfort eat this week and start your diet next week, at the moment the only good thing going on in your life is food so have it and enjoy it.

We will be here to motivate you next week

Lana and annie well done the both you, keep up the good work :clapping:

xxx