PDA

View Full Version : garden fencing

Straws
30-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi all

when i had my pre-reg ofsted didnt register my garden because the fencing at the back of my house had squares in which they said children could easily use to climb over. I have just brought some new soild fence panels can i put the fencing down as a expenditure? also will ofsted come out and visit again to pass the garden or do you think i could send some photos of the new fence and they will allow me to use it?

Straws xx

Trouble
30-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi all

when i had my pre-reg ofsted didnt register my garden because the fencing at the back of my house had squares in which they said children could easily use to climb over. I have just brought some new soild fence panels can i put the fencing down as a expenditure? also will ofsted come out and visit again to pass the garden or do you think i could send some photos of the new fence and they will allow me to use it?

Straws xx

you can put it down as expenses as you have been advise to change your exsisting panels and if you sent a photo and a letter explaining they should be ok with that

:clapping:

Blaze
30-03-2008, 11:01 PM
I agree.
Tasha:)

miffy
31-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Ditto

miffy xx

Tatia
31-03-2008, 08:59 AM
When I had my pre-reg visit, I was advised to put safety film on low-level glass. She left it as...an action maybe? She went ahead and registered me on the condition that I would get it done. All I had to do was send a letter to them stating I had done it. I would have claimed for the expense except that I was reimbursed as part of a start-up grant.

Noodles
31-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Yeh i would definatley put it down as expenses if it wasnt something you would have done normally:)

sarah707
31-03-2008, 09:04 AM
When I have made major changes I have written to Ofsted, including a risk assessment and photographs... they then decide whether they want to come and see me or not.

Good luck! :D

deeb66
31-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Yes you can definately claim those costs.

You wouldn't have done them if you wasn't minding so it is a legitimate expense.