PDA

View Full Version : garden stones

gemival
01-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Hi just woundering if anyone can help i have a large back garden mostly grass but have 2 sections that has been filled in with white stones small/large generally seen on driveways. I cant decide if this would be aloud as sure i have read something about stones but cant find it. :confused:
If stones not really advised any ideas what i can replace with not really area i can fill with grass.
Any suggestions would be great thanks for reading.

Gemma x

Mookins
01-07-2010, 08:19 PM
ive also got gravel not little pea shingle, think aslong as you show on your risk assessments it shouldnt be a problem

x x x

RachelE
01-07-2010, 08:25 PM
It is absolutely fine, but a bl**dy nightmare!
- kids are drawn to it! I have it around my house between the house and the paving and its driving me mad!
I'm going to dig out as much as I can as its all over the grass and in pushchairs etc! :panic:

Anyway, Good luck! :thumbsup:

Rachel x

padpad83
02-07-2010, 01:28 PM
hiya i have small white stones also in my back garden as well as grass, mrs o at pre-reg didn't say anything about it & i haven't done a risk assessment for it, i want rid of it though as my kids are forever putting on the grass!! :mad:

gemival
05-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks for replies i think i may get shut of them not sure what to replace with tho, i have 3 little monkeys who play with them and yes they also get everywhere including pockets.

Gemma x :)

angeldelight
06-07-2010, 05:42 AM
Thanks for replies i think i may get shut of them not sure what to replace with tho, i have 3 little monkeys who play with them and yes they also get everywhere including pockets.

Gemma x :)

Yes they are a pain

Hope you find something else to replace them

Angel xx