PDA

View Full Version : Had my pre-reg!

SaijaM
01-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and advice I've had from all of you here :)

Had my pre-reg visit today and it went really well, the lady was here for over 3hrs!! She granted me the full registration for 6 children :)

Was happy and impressed with my paperwork, heeeeeeeeeeeeh! I have the forum to thank for this..

Just waiting for my CRB's to come back now, hope it won't be too long..!

xx Saija

naomiesian
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Well done hun :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: xxxxxxxxxxx

gemival
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Woo :jump for joy: bet you can relax tonight now, glad all went well.
How long was it from you sending forms out to your visit if you dont mind me asking i thinking of sending my registration forms next week cant decide tho.

Gemma x

SaijaM
01-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi Gemma,

It took 2 weeks from sending the application to the visit! So pretty quick...

Good luck with it all xx

Mookins
01-07-2010, 07:47 PM
well done hun

been waiting to see your outcome got mine in the morning

panicing as i cantstill find differences between 2 registers

well done

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

flowerpots
01-07-2010, 07:58 PM
well done :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup:

Emz
01-07-2010, 11:12 PM
well done hun x :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

MrsShell
02-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Well done! :thumbsup:

Hope your CRB comes through quickly now!

Michelle x :jump for joy:

auntie allie
02-07-2010, 09:27 AM
well done hun

been waiting to see your outcome got mine in the morning

panicing as i cantstill find differences between 2 registers

well done

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

hope ur visit goes well, you,ll be fine! ive got mine nxt friday, eek! just want it out the way now, good luck!

jessie p
05-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi ladies thought i would gate crash your thread had my phonecall today mrs o is coming next tuesday the 13th unlucky for some , very worried now any tips??

Jess xx

SaijaM
05-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi ladies thought i would gate crash your thread had my phonecall today mrs o is coming next tuesday the 13th unlucky for some , very worried now any tips??

Jess xx

Hi Jess,

Exciting!! Don't be worried at all, Ofsted is there to advice you :)
Anyhow, have your paperwork ready more or less... have some toys ready, maybe a toy wish list for various ages?
Also, read the EYFS pack from cover to cover, and you will do fine!

good luck xx
Saija

jessie p
05-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Arr thank you , thats what im worried about the eyfs, we only had 2 hours at the beginning of are course and now im worried i have forgotten it all!

so when ur crb check comes through ur all done??

xxxxx well done xx

Tribe_mummy
05-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Well done! Hope to be in your shoes soon :)

katiemacleod001
07-07-2010, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=SaijaM;736944]Hi all,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and advice I've had from all of you here :)

Had my pre-reg visit today and it went really well, the lady was here for over 3hrs!! She granted me the full registration for 6 children :)

Was happy and impressed with my paperwork, heeeeeeeeeeeeh! I have the forum to thank for this..

Just waiting for my CRB's to come back now, hope it won't be too long..!

xx Saija

sorry im new to talking on here so sorry if i have done this wrong but i had my pre-reg on 1st of april and my crb was only cleared today i am expecting my certificate through in the next 5 days and ofsted said that my reg certificate will follow shortly after but it has taken forever to come through to the point where crb gave me the police address to ask them to release the documents which was monday and they released it today finally so i hope it comes through alot quicker for you then it did for me : )