PDA

View Full Version : reviews on mini city jogger

sweets
01-07-2010, 01:17 PM
at the mo ive got a petite star zia for my single pram, i love it but the basket is absolutley rubbish and in this sunny weather it offers no sunshade protection for little ones ( i hate parasols as find them a pain to take on and off and children usually swing them about!) i went out with a friend the other day and she has a mini city jooger, i really liked it as its got an extra long hood which acts as a sunshade, it has a decent basket too and is nice to push. i had a bit of a go with it and tried it in my car too which it fitted in nicely.

just wondered if any of you have one and what do you think of it?

im going to keep an eye on ebay for one and possibly sell my zia to get one. but would like to hear some reviews first.

AliceK
01-07-2010, 01:40 PM
at the mo ive got a petite star zia for my single pram, i love it but the basket is absolutley rubbish and in this sunny weather it offers no sunshade protection for little ones ( i hate parasols as find them a pain to take on and off and children usually swing them about!) i went out with a friend the other day and she has a mini city jooger, i really liked it as its got an extra long hood which acts as a sunshade, it has a decent basket too and is nice to push. i had a bit of a go with it and tried it in my car too which it fitted in nicely.

just wondered if any of you have one and what do you think of it?

im going to keep an eye on ebay for one and possibly sell my zia to get one. but would like to hear some reviews first.

I've got one and it is brilliant :thumbsup: . They are so easy to fold up and the hood is great isn't it. I'm considering getting a double but not sure I can justify the cost when I've got a perfectly good P&T.
I would recommend it but make sure if you buy a second hand one that they have fitted the new buckle clip because there was a fault with the old ones and they came undone too easy.

xxxxxx

mama2three
01-07-2010, 03:33 PM
I have the zia , and a sunshade that i got in the argos sale which is amazing - they dont do it anymore but it is on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Whole-New-World-MultiShade-Carseat-Pushchair-Sunshade-/260627301245

rubbish picture on there , but it fits over the hood perfectly , folds up with it on , and has a zip on bit if you want total cover ( if they are asleep , or very small baby)

I agree the basket is pants though!