PDA

View Full Version : I've bought a new car this weekend...

Kelly
30-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I've been looking for a few weeks and finally decided to change the galaxy for a VW Touran, I am really pleased, I have tried my double pushchair and it doesn't fit! does anyone else have a Touran and if so what pushchair do you use?

Kelly

Trouble
30-03-2008, 08:18 PM
i have this lovely touran and i use the umberella fold up ones in the boot but you have to take the parcel shelf out and lift the front wheels up to thetop of the seat

excellent car but naff boot mine is bamboo colour love it everytime i go in it:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Noodles
30-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I used to have a vauxhall zafira with a boot the size of a postage stamp and i could fit a mamas and papas aria double quite easily in it.:)

Trouble
30-03-2008, 08:27 PM
i had a zafera but changed it for the touran they do have a bigger boot which i was suprised at but i think in the back of the touran their is a first aid box cupboard which makes it smaller

my mate has sharan and the are the size of a zafira

miffy
31-03-2008, 06:11 AM
I've been looking for a few weeks and finally decided to change the galaxy for a VW Touran, I am really pleased, I have tried my double pushchair and it doesn't fit! does anyone else have a Touran and if so what pushchair do you use?

Kelly

Oh dear Kelly that's no good would never have thought the boot wouldn't take a double buggy how naff.

miffy xx

funtoplay
31-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi Kelly,
but what colour is it???????

very practical me!!!!

Julia

Pipsqueak
31-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Congratulations on the new car. I think with any larger car you often sacrifice the boot space for the extra seats.
I have a Kia Sedona and so long as the back seats are forwards I can get a fair bit in the boot, any buggy - single or double has to lay on its side though.

Annie_T
31-03-2008, 08:28 AM
cool .. shame pushchari dont fit tho hun

Kelly
31-03-2008, 12:07 PM
I have had a galaxy for quite a while so know what space I am losing, but I think the Touran is so nice I couldn't resist it! My pushchair will fit along the centre of the car, and until rascal said I didn't think about putting the pushchair in at an angle! now I am sure if I wasn't being so dim that would have worked!

I don't pick the car up until Saturday morning, so will try again then

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

jmoff
31-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I have a zafira and can fit a dble nipper (out n about) in!
Thought touran was bigger!

What a shame!

Can you move the seats forward a bit?

Jana