PDA

View Full Version : so mad

Bevbeetle
29-06-2010, 07:06 PM
today mindee 6yrs came out of class 2 big holes in polo shirt i asked how they had happened he said a boys name had cut it with scissors i asked what teacher had said she doesnt no, i asked him again if he was sure yes i am i went in to the class explained to teacher what had happened she was very sorry said she what speak to child and parents tomorrow

anyway after been at mine for bout half an hr i overheard him tell one of the other mindees that HE had cut his polo shirt i asked him again he laughed and said it was me i explained its not nice to get other people in trouble he said he didnt care:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

mum came explained to her what had happened he reply oh well least he has told truth now, so now tomorrow i have to go back into teacher and tell her

PARENTS:angry: PARENTS:angry: PARENTS:angry:
why dont they back us up

sarah707
29-06-2010, 07:09 PM
That is awful of the child's mother!!

Does she not realise she has a liar who now thinks its ok to lie (and get someone else into trouble) as long as he tells the truth eventually? :(

moljak
29-06-2010, 07:12 PM
I'd make your mindee go in with you to tell the teacher he had made it up!

Parents who don't care make me so angry.My DD was blamed for something she hadn't done.Luckily we had written evidence(someone elses writing) to back us up.I do wonder what would have happened if we didn't though.Her word against theirs!

flowerpots
29-06-2010, 07:12 PM
oh no! thats really not nice! hope the lo at school doesnt get ionto ay trouble. and i bet mum wont be too pleased when she has to keep buying shirts because now he thinks what he did was ok :mad:

miffy
29-06-2010, 07:30 PM
That is awful of the child's mother!!

Does she not realise she has a liar who now thinks its ok to lie (and get someone else into trouble) as long as he tells the truth eventually? :(

I agree - the mum is almost as bad as the child :rolleyes:

I would also take mindee in to explain to the teacher!

Miffy xx

Mollymop
29-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Some parents really amaze me:eek: :panic: