PDA

View Full Version : What a hard day today...

Alibali
29-06-2010, 03:21 PM
:rolleyes: As you may know, we are now on school holidays, had my own 2 ds today, 8 and 11 and 2 lo's 1yr and nearly 4 yo. Went down to the seaside for the day, the closest one is an hour away, kids sang all the way in the car. Arrived and played in the adventure park, then to the gardens for a picnic, then off to the beach. We went for a paddle/swim and the littlest was great throwing himself down in the sea and everything. We jumped the waves, then built sandcastles and forts and buried a few of them in the sand, we even tried to dig down to Australia but didn't quite make it. Got some amazing photos.

Then it was time for ice-cream before leaving. All 4 of them were asleep in the car within minutes so had complete peace on the drive back!

I love my job:clapping: :clapping: :rolleyes:

FussyElmo
29-06-2010, 03:38 PM
What an absolute terrible day :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

So jealous:)

Zoomie
29-06-2010, 04:06 PM
You are pushing yourself too far :laughing: :laughing:

flowerpots
29-06-2010, 04:27 PM
awww, sounds like you all had great fun. :D

Bernie
29-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Sounds like you had it tough!!!;)

I had my first week day off for months. I have been really looking forward to it, but ended up a bit lost with no LO's under my feet. Very strange!

xxx

theplayroom
29-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Sounds fabulous we are lucky we live right on the sea :clapping: .....although the first thing that sprang to mind was mindees in sea.....risk assessment....:panic:

Alibali
29-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Sounds fabulous we are lucky we live right on the sea :clapping: .....although the first thing that sprang to mind was mindees in sea.....risk assessment....:panic:

Risk assessment done:thumbsup:

jumpinjen
29-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Sounds great... I took my littlies to the local liddo yesterday and I HAD risk assessed but wondered if i should have addded the risk of unsuspecting passers by getting a good view of my knickers as I'd tucked my dress into them whilst playing with the children!!!!

Jen x

The Juggler
29-06-2010, 06:33 PM
you got your 8 and 11 year old to sleep in the car - I need to know your secret:laughing:

Alibali
29-06-2010, 06:56 PM
you got your 8 and 11 year old to sleep in the car - I need to know your secret:laughing:

Complete exhaustion, bearing in mind we live in Scotland and aren't used to the sun:laughing: :laughing: