PDA

View Full Version : OHH MY GAWD its my time

hollyoaksmad
29-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Had fone call 2day ofsted coming!! she said next week but thats to soon so said i am in wales i am at end ov week just not start :( oops was panik but she coming week starting the 12th

im very nervous and only been minding a few months :( just thinking all things need to do has anyone got a list lol?x

NaggyNat
29-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Good luck! I have been minding since April and Im having mine in July so I know how you feel (asked for a variation so bought it on fast!)

I am sure you will be fine...always think things like this are worse than they actually are! GOOD LUCK xx

francinejayne
29-06-2010, 09:23 PM
I've been sat in for the last 2 days waiting for Mrs O to call round after her call last Friday telling me it will be one day this week. It's so frustrating that I can't go out, it's disrupted my whole week's plans. Rubbish!
Ah well, only another 3 days to sit in and wait!!!

Blue Boy
30-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Good luck, you will be fine. Just lay out all your paperwork out for them to look at, be yourself and enjoy the mindees. That is what they are looking at, how you interact with the children and visa versa. Let us know how it goes.

charleyfarley
30-06-2010, 07:17 AM
You will be fine,:thumbsup: think it's the waiting that's the worse part.

I had mine last week and she was lovely, like having a friend visit :D Honestly stay calm and have all your paperwork ready for her to look at.

Carol xx

hollyoaksmad
30-06-2010, 07:56 AM
thing is im behind on my paperwork and gota get a move on

charleyfarley
30-06-2010, 08:12 AM
thing is im behind on my paperwork and gota get a move on

So was I, big time. Hadn't even looked at my sef, just explained that when I did the site was down.:blush:

I must have explained myself to her well enough without it.

You will be ok, just stay relaxed :thumbsup:

Carol xx