PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Ted buggy

miss muffit
30-03-2008, 05:17 PM
I bought a phil and ted from a childminder who has given up and gone back to work.

So tomorrow i will be strutting the path and i'm all excited !!!
:clapping: :clapping:

Has anyone else got one and are they pleased with it?

Have you ever been left stranded anywhere with a punture??

K :) x

Rubybubbles
30-03-2008, 05:59 PM
I have got one and I love it soooooooooo much:clapping:

I haven't had a punture, but do have a punture kit and spare innnertubes just in case;) I have had this pushchair 3 years now and pump up the tyres eevry 2-3 months only, and I do a lot of walking

Did I say I love this pushchair whoooooohooooooooooooo:jump for joy:

Twinkles
30-03-2008, 06:06 PM
I would love one of these, I'm so jealous :p

Trouble
30-03-2008, 06:08 PM
what is it?:idea:
2 blokes that push the pram for you, no :laughing:

i dont know what this is?:idea:

Rubybubbles
30-03-2008, 06:11 PM
what is it?:idea:
2 blokes that push the pram for you, no :laughing:

i dont know what this is?:idea:
:laughing: :laughing:

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/node/n/44349031/203-1942566-2020768?ie=UTF8&mcb=core%3Dps_ggl_Pushchairs_Brand/Phil&Teds_phil&teds&gclid=CLyau7m3tZICFQxTQgoduVtQRA

Trouble
30-03-2008, 06:15 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/node/n/44349031/203-1942566-2020768?ie=UTF8&mcb=core%3Dps_ggl_Pushchairs_Brand/Phil&Teds_phil&teds&gclid=CLyau7m3tZICFQxTQgoduVtQRA

thank you for educating me ruby

i have 2 three weelers a single and a double i love them as i live around lots of hills but their posh!!!!!!!!!!

Noodles
30-03-2008, 09:51 PM
i would also love a phil and teds but need to get rid of some of the pushchairs i have first then just get one of these to use as a single or double. They are sooo expensive though even second hand:(

Rubybubbles
30-03-2008, 09:54 PM
i would also love a phil and teds but need to get rid of some of the pushchairs i have first then just get one of these to use as a single or double. They are sooo expensive though even second hand:(

they are!! My dd was only 16 months when I got mine though so had a good excuse to spend the amount, but I must say it was well worth it:thumbsup:

LittleMissSparkles
31-03-2008, 08:59 AM
how much did you get it for ? was it a bargain ??? xxx

I really like them but they just dont look big enough for 2 toddlers and the seat behind looks really low to the floor x

manjay
31-03-2008, 10:25 AM
I did look at these when I was buying a double but ds did not like sitting in the back. He loves the side by side one I got in the end and I thought the P & T was quite heavy.

amanda xx

littletreasures
31-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Same here Amanda. When I was looking for a new double, I borrowed a Phil n Teds. Mindee J hated being in the back seat. I bought the Nipper Double 360. They love it and I find it easier to push and manouvre.

Jules

Rubybubbles
31-03-2008, 01:18 PM
I did look at these when I was buying a double but ds did not like sitting in the back. He loves the side by side one I got in the end and I thought the P & T was quite heavy.
amanda xx

really!! I can push it with one hand whilst holding a hand (does that make sense?) as meantioned ina recent post somewhere (not sure where!!) the time I bought this dd was 16 months and going through a lovely sratch the baby next to me for a laugh stage:o

If we all liked the same thing, life would be pretty boring;)

Rubybubbles
31-03-2008, 01:23 PM
how much did you get it for ? was it a bargain ??? xxx

I really like them but they just dont look big enough for 2 toddlers and the seat behind looks really low to the floor x

I have had my ds (when he was 4) and dd 2 in at the same time, we were going round london and he couldn't walk anymore:rolleyes: , so I had to carry all the bags we had in the back for storage:mad: :laughing:

gosh I am a walking advert:laughing:

miss muffit
31-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Hi I agree with you Rubybubbles the phil and ted is brilliant and so easy to push and manouvre and yes you only need one hand!!!

My little ones enjoyed their first trip out in it today

They are expensive even second hand ones, I bought mine from a childminding friend who has just gone back to work.

and yes i am very happy so far with it :clapping: :clapping:

manjay
31-03-2008, 07:41 PM
really!! I can push it with one hand whilst holding a hand (does that make sense?) as meantioned ina recent post somewhere (not sure where!!) the time I bought this dd was 16 months and going through a lovely sratch the baby next to me for a laugh stage:o

If we all liked the same thing, life would be pretty boring;)

It wasn't heavy to push but heavier than I wanted to be able to lift it in and out of the car a couple of times a day!

amanda xx

Pipsqueak
31-03-2008, 07:51 PM
:laughing: I thought it was about Bill and Teds Excellent Adventures!!!

Rubybubbles
31-03-2008, 08:59 PM
:laughing: I thought it was about Bill and Teds Excellent Adventures!!!

totally dude;)

Tily Bud
31-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Ive got a phil and teds , but i have decided to sell it. My car is a 7 seater with no boot and i am having to remove the wheels every time i put it in and out of the car :( this can be a pain when you do a nursery pick up at 3pm then get back in the car for the school pick up at 3.10pm :(

Ive decided to get a small umbrella fold single pushchair and a double one which from experience will stack on top of one another behind the back seat x

If anyone could recommend a cheap umbrella fold buggy ( with a hood and raincover ) i would be really grateful xx

Noodles
01-04-2008, 09:00 AM
I had my double from argos and it serves the purpose but would much rather have a phil and teds :)

Pipsqueak
01-04-2008, 09:16 AM
totally dude;)

Keanu Reeves - awesome.....