PDA

View Full Version : Two enquiries...

maisiemog
28-06-2010, 07:47 PM
on the same day!!! And even better I can do both!!!

One for all day monday for a 8mth old boy
Other for all day weds for a 10mth old girl

So glad that the LO I look after on Mon and Tues turned one last week!!!

And even better I'll still have my friday to myself!!! My DH insists that if I get an enquiry for a friday I have to say I can do it but I dont want to cos DD is at nursery and I cant stand the thought of sending her to nursery and then looking after other peoples children. So... now I still have extra pennies and I have my paperwork and cleaning day kept safe!!! Yay!!!!

karen m
28-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Congratulations

Twinklestars
28-06-2010, 08:25 PM
fab news! :clapping:

sillysausage
28-06-2010, 10:07 PM
excellent news! I am the same. I was given notice in April from a family of 3 who are moving up to Aberdeen and was starting to get a bit concerned because I had no-one waiting to replace them come August when they've moved. This last week I've agreed terms (though contracts not yet signed) for 2 families and had enquiries from another 2 of which one I can do but not the other.

flowerpots
29-06-2010, 09:48 AM
great news!:clapping:

moljak
29-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Great news.Hope your good luck rubs off.I have my only mindee leaving on 9th July, moving away, I could do with some enquiries real soon.Agggrrrrrr.

Blue Boy
29-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Great news:thumbsup: Enquiries are like buses, we have had eight in the last week after having heard nothing for ages.