PDA

View Full Version : 1st inspection passed...glass of moet in hand :)

carlen222
28-06-2010, 07:30 PM
had my first inspection today!!! been panicking for months about it!!!! and it went fantastic!!!!!! she looked at quality statements 1.1, 1.3. 3.1 and 3.2. i got 6,6,6 and a 5!!!!! woohoooo!!!!! im in great order!!!!! and the only reason she said i didnt get a 6 in the final one was because my mums all provide meals and snacks so im not actually provided healthy meals for the nutrition part. i am absolutely ecstatic!!!!!! had a mini bottle moet champagne in the cupboard so it has been popped!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

as i live in a very remote area there has been no help or support available to me regarding setting up and establishing my childminding service. no scma meetings, nothing, zilch!!! so without this forum id have given up long ago!!!! its thanks to all you guys and sarah's e-books that ive managed to achieve such great grades, so thanks everyone!! :thumbsup: xx

Trouble
28-06-2010, 07:34 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

well done

miffy
28-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Fantastic! :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Enjoy your champagne! :)

Miffy xx

sarah707
28-06-2010, 07:52 PM
congratulations!! You are a star :clapping:

Gizmo
28-06-2010, 07:52 PM
wow fantastic it is so hard to get 6's and you got 3, enjoy that moet you deserve it :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mookins
28-06-2010, 07:55 PM
wel deserved well done indeed
fabulous news
xxxx:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

charleyfarley
28-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Well done you :clapping: :clapping:

Hope you enjoyed your champagne :jump for joy:

Carol xx

Alibali
28-06-2010, 08:26 PM
That's fabulous, well done :clapping: :clapping:

WEEHAYLES85
12-08-2010, 03:32 PM
had my first inspection today!!! been panicking for months about it!!!! and it went fantastic!!!!!! she looked at quality statements 1.1, 1.3. 3.1 and 3.2. i got 6,6,6 and a 5!!!!! woohoooo!!!!! im in great order!!!!! and the only reason she said i didnt get a 6 in the final one was because my mums all provide meals and snacks so im not actually provided healthy meals for the nutrition part. i am absolutely ecstatic!!!!!! had a mini bottle moet champagne in the cupboard so it has been popped!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

as i live in a very remote area there has been no help or support available to me regarding setting up and establishing my childminding service. no scma meetings, nothing, zilch!!! so without this forum id have given up long ago!!!! its thanks to all you guys and sarah's e-books that ive managed to achieve such great grades, so thanks everyone!! :thumbsup: xx

hey.. this sounds very encouraging.. iv been looking into childminding and cant seem to et my head around what i need to do first and what i need to qualify ( for instance a course). What do i need to get started also? i would really appreciate any information