PDA

View Full Version : Hmmn, think there's a chance I may be divorced by the end of the day

miss mopple
28-06-2010, 03:57 PM
when DH sees what Ive been up to :laughing:

Bought a new gazebo for the garden to give the kids some shade and today I have gone a bit mad hanging twirly things from it, and cd's the kids have decorated, put posters up all over the new fence (sun safety/ fun in the garden etc), stuck a basketball hoop to the fence, transformed the wendy house into a beach shop, and added tacky but pretty trellis to decorate the one or two plant pots we have out.

He HATES the garden being full of 'tat' as he calls it and is constantly saying he doesnt want to live in a nursery so he's gonna love me for this :laughing:

I don't care though because the kids love it! Just wondering what else I can put out there now to wind him up even more :ROFL1:

TheBTeam
28-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Aha you have sussed my cunning plan to actually become divorced!

caz3007
28-06-2010, 03:59 PM
sounds really good, my hubby only moans about the garden when he comes to mow the grass and has to move loads of toys

mama2three
28-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Dh hates all the hanging things I have in the garden - he calls them ' hippy sh!t' - He would go spare if he came home in the daytime to see what i do with the house , but thats all magic'd away by the time he comes in!!

caz3007
28-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Off to find some CD's that we can stick things too on Thursday when I have my two LO's, then hang from our Gazebo and see what hubby says :laughing:

happytotschildminding
28-06-2010, 04:10 PM
To be in with an even better chance of divorce, you should decorate Inside the house too!!:so happy: :laughing: Got some great pics of masking tape road/zebra crossing/parking all round the house! He just puts up with me though:blush:
Carol

AliceK
28-06-2010, 04:22 PM
when DH sees what Ive been up to :laughing:

Bought a new gazebo for the garden to give the kids some shade and today I have gone a bit mad hanging twirly things from it, and cd's the kids have decorated, put posters up all over the new fence (sun safety/ fun in the garden etc), stuck a basketball hoop to the fence, transformed the wendy house into a beach shop, and added tacky but pretty trellis to decorate the one or two plant pots we have out.

He HATES the garden being full of 'tat' as he calls it and is constantly saying he doesnt want to live in a nursery so he's gonna love me for this :laughing:

I don't care though because the kids love it! Just wondering what else I can put out there now to wind him up even more :ROFL1:

I think it sounds nice actually. Might pinch some of your ideas.

xxxxx

sandy64
28-06-2010, 04:29 PM
bells are great and make a lovely sound whilst your in bed your dh will love it lol:laughing: :laughing: im decorating cd this week to hang on washing line. i love ribbons and all the tack your dh hates. it must be a girlie thing:)

Chimps Childminding
28-06-2010, 04:31 PM
I used my, capital grant money on stuff for the garden, new wendy house, climbing wall, sand pit, diggers, wheelbarrows etc etc Hubby moans about it constantly about how its turning into a nursery round here :blush: the annoying thing is he never spends anytime in the garden anyway (even before my recent purchases) I cut the grass etc and see to the borders/pots :angry:

LittleAcorns
28-06-2010, 04:43 PM

ohh I love it!!!!

misst104
28-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Dh hates all the hanging things I have in the garden - he calls them ' hippy sh!t' - He would go spare if he came home in the daytime to see what i do with the house , but thats all magic'd away by the time he comes in!!

Just the same here!!!! :D :D :D

x jo

Monkey1
28-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Photos please!:thumbsup: Sounds fab! We have chimes and cds, a mobile made out of washers, ribbons, coke bottles made into wind socks etc etc

The Juggler
28-06-2010, 06:25 PM
ahh sounds lovely. Hope he doesn't mind too much:p

Donkey
28-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Photos please!:thumbsup: Sounds fab! We have chimes and cds, a mobile made out of washers, ribbons, coke bottles made into wind socks etc etc

how do you make wind socks out of coke bottles???!?!?

PixiePetal
28-06-2010, 07:05 PM
sounds really good, my hubby only moans about the garden when he comes to mow the grass and has to move loads of toys

Mine only moans then too :laughing: He likes to whizz round on his ride on mower with no stops - boys toys :rolleyes:

Rubybubbles
28-06-2010, 07:09 PM
oh we do need photos:thumbsup:

miss mopple
28-06-2010, 07:46 PM
well amazingly he hasn't said a word, which means one of two things- he is beyond caring (at long last :laughing: ) or as blind as a bat :laughing: He didn't even flinch when I asked him to put more staples in my big gun so I can bang more stuff up tomorrow :clapping:

either that or he's gathering evidence for his solicitor :laughing:

will try to take piccies in the week when its all completed. Im loving it :clapping:

suzyblue
29-06-2010, 07:19 AM
My other half wont even live in the same house as me! I love that I can make my house/garden completely kiddified :D

jumpinjen
29-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Sounsd fab... I think adding little fairies to all the trees might about top it all off for him!!!!

My hubby is very good about the garden to be honest but we do have a 'non children' section to chill in where toys are banned!!!

jen x

miss mopple
29-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Oooohhh thats just reminded me- I have fairy and bat shaped mirrors to put up too so Ill dig them out today as well :laughing:

Blue Boy
30-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I have given up worrying about things that my beloved (Playmate on the forum for those who don't know:panic: ) brings home. I say it won't fit but she proves me wrong most of the time. One day I will learn not to say anything.

Chimps Childminding
30-06-2010, 05:13 PM
I have given up worrying about things that my beloved (Playmate on the forum for those who don't know:panic: ) brings home. I say it won't fit but she proves me wrong most of the time. One day I will learn not to say anything.

At last a sensible man :D If only other men would realise that the more they complain the more we women think we will just show them :laughing:

jumpinjen
30-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Oooohhh thats just reminded me- I have fairy and bat shaped mirrors to put up too so Ill dig them out today as well :laughing:

How did the bat mirrors go down then??

Sense of humour nil, bat mirrors one??

Jen:D

sonia ann
30-06-2010, 05:50 PM

sounds very familiar :D