PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if she will come back?!

snufflepuff
28-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Some of you will have read about my 'horrible situation' where a parent went a crazy over a facebook comment (totally unrelated to childminding and her reaction turned out to be all due to her insecurities) As everybody suggested i made sure she was no longer able to see my comments. (Didnt delete her because i thought it would look suspicious and cause more problems, i just changed my security settings)
I have since had another rude email because of something on my newsletter about early drop offs and late pick ups and sticking to contracted times, but i explained that it was not aimed at her but at other parents, its just that everyone gets the same newsletter. She had also asked about me having LO for 10 hours on one day instead of her usual 5, so i informed her of which days i was able to do that.
This was on Thursday and she has not replied (usually gets back to me straight away) So i was going to email her again to check everything was ok......but she has deleted me completely.
I have a feeling she may not be here tomorrow morning!
Any bets?!

edayhouse
28-06-2010, 02:28 PM
oh dear, maybe better off without her anyway.........

I bet that she WONT turn up tomorrow!

Mookins
28-06-2010, 02:38 PM
she sounds like she has a real bee up her behind....well if she doesnt turn up giver her notice, whats the point in putting up with all that faff

x x x

snufflepuff
28-06-2010, 02:41 PM
I agree, i think its all very childish, she has said herself that she is pleased the the care i am providing and can tell her LO enjoys it here. What more does she want?!
I would really miss the LO though, she is a real character, fab little girl.

LittleAcorns
28-06-2010, 02:53 PM
from all that ive read I think you are better off without, sorry if thats harsh hun x

Twinklestars
28-06-2010, 02:54 PM
sounds like more trouble than it's worth, hope it sorts itself out for you :)

Pipsqueak
28-06-2010, 02:57 PM
sounds to me that this lady is trying to wriggle out from a contract and is trying to find a loophole.

snufflepuff
28-06-2010, 03:04 PM
All i can say is that i am so pleased i took a deposit!