PDA

View Full Version : area of focus for 2010???

carlen222
27-06-2010, 11:09 PM
help guys, i have my inspection tomorrow and have just been told that each year the care commission have an area of focus-last years being on parent participation. i thought it was that every year and seeing as i have lots of parent participation i thought i was on a role!!!! help!! xx

sarah707
28-06-2010, 07:19 AM
I keep searching and asking Scottish members and haven't found anything new for this year yet :huh:

Good luck! :D

Curly Quavers
28-06-2010, 12:03 PM
I had my inspection about a month ago and to be honest he didn't make me any the wiser either they are still really big on the parent participation stuff so as long as that is as good as it can be you will be fine.

Alibali
28-06-2010, 05:00 PM
There isn't one for childminders this year:eek: Only for care homes, however they will focus strongly on participation again.:D

carlen222
28-06-2010, 07:25 PM
cheers, found that bit about care homes last night before heading to bed. had inspection at 2pm today and yes there was no area they were focussing on, basically just the parent participation as you said xx

Pela
04-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi,

You say you have done a lot of work on parent participation. I was asked to do a parent participation policy, but couldn't find any info on how to do one. What did you do to cover the policy?

My mums fill out questionaires about how they find the quality of my service etc, but not sure if that is all the care commision wants. I don't think that is quite what they are looking for.

P.S. By the way, name is Pauline. I thought I needed a humerous name to register as I saw other members with nicknames. :laughing: