PDA

View Full Version : when do i send crb

gemival
27-06-2010, 09:26 PM
hi,
Bit confussed ( it does not take a lot ) :blush: when do i send crb forms and how do i get forms really not sure on the crb subject think i must of completley missed any conversation on crb in any of courses.
Any help would really be appreciated.

Gemma x

Zoomie
27-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Ofsted will send the CRB form to you and you need to keep them for your inspector to verify your identity (and other 16+ in your household). Inspector usually posts them off.

HTHs

SaijaM
29-06-2010, 06:30 PM
This probably depends on the area... as I have my pre-reg visit on Thursday and the inspector called and asked me if I've sent off my CRB forms...and told me to do so. I then made sure I did send them off and they provided a paid envelope to do this anyhow.

Hmm... sorry I can't be off help!

xx Saija

flowerpots
29-06-2010, 06:34 PM
MY OFSTED INSPECTOR FILLED IN THE IDENTIFICATION SECTION, THEN SENT THEM OFF. DIDNT THINK YOU COULD FILL OUT I.D SECTION YOURSELF. P.S. OFSTED WILL SEND YOU A PACK WITH CRB FORM IN IT. sorry abt caps 4got to take it off :blush:

gemival
29-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Thank you,
feel better now i understand it bit more :)

Gemma x

padpad83
29-06-2010, 08:12 PM
i received my crb forms to fill out after i had sent in my registration form,
i had my pre-reg visit today & mrs o didn't ask to see them, she asked if i had sent them off but i have to get my identity confirmed by someone who has know me for two years but has to be someone of a certain profession i.e nurse, accountant etc... my friend has been away on holiday for two weeks so i'm getting mine off tomorrow, fingers crossed they wont be too long cause that is all i'm waiting on now! :clapping:

gemival
29-06-2010, 08:27 PM
thank you padpad 83 that makes sense to me finally i starting to get it he he :)
also hope your pre reg went well x