PDA

View Full Version : How busy am I !!!!!!!!!!!

Gizmo
27-06-2010, 08:42 PM
sorry not been on for what seems like ages but I have had phonecalls coming out of my ears it has just gone all a bit mad :clapping: have had soooo many enquirys think all of my local cm now love me cos I keep passing work to them, I cant believe a few months ago I was really struggling and thinking of giving up, all of my newbies start in August when our schools go back in Scotland have got a lo of 6 mths and 2 schoolies
Just a great big thank you once again to everyone on here who has helped me out :happy banana: :so happy:

The Juggler
27-06-2010, 08:52 PM
glad things working out for you hon, especially making yourself popular with the local minders - lots of favours to be returned in future;)

Playmate
27-06-2010, 08:56 PM
sorry not been on for what seems like ages but I have had phonecalls coming out of my ears it has just gone all a bit mad :clapping: have had soooo many enquirys think all of my local cm now love me cos I keep passing work to them, I cant believe a few months ago I was really struggling and thinking of giving up, all of my newbies start in August when our schools go back in Scotland have got a lo of 6 mths and 2 schoolies
Just a great big thank you once again to everyone on here who has helped me out :happy banana: :so happy:

I was just about to put down a thread about enquiries being like buses as we have had 8 this week :clapping:

So glad your business is doing well, maybe between us we could pass on possitivie phone ringing vibes to all those on here whose phone still haven't started to ring. xxxxxxxxxx

funemnx
27-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Fab news, glad you're busy (and the other childminders too!!!) :clapping:

Hope everyone else is busy too, phone has not stopped ringing here!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
27-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Glad business has picked up for you Gizmo! :thumbsup:

Good luck with all your new mindees

Miffy xx

selena 31
27-06-2010, 09:03 PM
only been registered for a few weeks but my phone not rung once yet:(

Cheryl Dodds
27-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi

Im newly registered aswell and no phone calls yet:( either. Hope i get some soon.

xxx

AnnieM
28-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Well done to you, long may it continue. :D

Well I've been registered 16 years almost and I can't remember the last time my phone rang!! :mad: I was talking to one of the remaining childminders in our village yesterday and she is the same, losing several of her mindees in September. I could certainly do with some of your phonecalls sending this way, as my only two little ones (part time ~ VERY) leave me in 3 weeks and I am then left with just my 3 school age kids and one holidays only. If I don't get something soon I am going to have to look for work elsewhere as I have been over a year waiting now and still nothing, I need to be earning something. :panic:

Chatterbox Childcare
28-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Well done you

I know what you mean - I had 5 children fighting over one under 5 space last week and now I have a waiting list!

Yippee.... may everyone be as full as they want to be by the summer

Adiamond
28-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Fantastic news,
I registered last May and I have just filled my final under 5 space......
I have a 2 yr old full time
6 month old full time
and my new one 20 months full time :clapping: :clapping:

My phone never rang for months when I first started I got really frustrated with having vacancies and no enquires!!!!!

Just need a couple more enquires and then dh can leave work to come and work with me :clapping: x x x

sandy64
28-06-2010, 12:19 PM
thats really good to hear well done im getting lots of calls now im full typical it is a bit like waiting for a bus tho:laughing: :laughing:

Alibali
28-06-2010, 04:59 PM
:clapping: :clapping: It's a good position to be in having to turn them away:)

jaja
29-06-2010, 05:39 PM
only been registered for a few weeks but my phone not rung once yet:(

Give it time, it will ring, takes a while to get up and running, xxx

The Juggler
29-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi

Im newly registered aswell and no phone calls yet:( either. Hope i get some soon.

xxx

where are you - perhaps someone could pass on some calls

Cheryl Dodds
22-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Sorry bit late on the reply didn't realise.:blush: Im a childminder in the abronhill area of cumbernauld. Still not any calls:panic: