PDA

View Full Version : double buggy with a buggy board?

angiemog
27-06-2010, 08:57 AM
I know this has been asked lots of times and it's driving me a little crazy now reading the posts. I need a double buggy that a board will definitely fit on.
Also does the buggy fold up with the board on? Please can I have recommendations the children range from 9 months - 2 (just) and I'll have 3 every day. It will only be used when we go on days out and the odd walk to the park so doesn't need to be used every day. Please help.... thanks xx

Zoomie
27-06-2010, 09:50 AM
i have the jane twin which has a jane buggy board. can't remember its exact name as it is in the garage.

i used it last year with 2x27m and 1x22m.
This year i have a 3y, 2y and 1y.

The Juggler
27-06-2010, 10:05 AM
i have a chicco twin (side by side) and an o'baby buggy board. Teh buggy board clips easily off and on to fold.

Actually (big cheer:clapping: :clapping: ) have just moved the board to my single as my two year olds have all turned three and are now walking to school!:clapping:

you should see the size of my biceps from the last 18 months:laughing:

little_gems
27-06-2010, 07:13 PM
i have a mclaren twin and a buggy board from argos (just the cheapest) the buggy board clips on and off really easy and you can fold it up as well.

singlewiththree
27-06-2010, 08:12 PM
My Jane powertwin can be used with a buggy board, it can't be folded up with it on though and doesn't give a huge amount of room for the child but useful if there is alot of walking involved.

mamasheshe
27-06-2010, 08:18 PM
nipper out and about with a kid sit does fold up with it on but not flat my friend has a mountain terrain with a maxi lascal:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

poppy
28-06-2010, 05:57 PM
:laughing: i use a jane powertwin with a smorph buggy pod

it does fold up at the side of the buggy

i just cudnt get on with havin a child between me and the buggy:laughing:

onceinabluemoon
28-06-2010, 06:06 PM
I had a mountain buggy double urban with a Lascal buggy board, easiest ever double to push even with a buggy board, no standing on or kicking the board as you walk and the LO has plenty of headroom BUT I have a feeling the seats could only be reclined not laid back flat (not 100% on that though)

MAWI
28-06-2010, 06:10 PM
I have a Cityjogger double, with a Lascal Buggy Board. Its a bit pricey but its soooo easy to manouevere and can actually push it with one hand with two kids in it. As for the buggy board, I think as long as you buy the right one, they can adjust, you may just have to buy some connectors to make the length between the buggy and the board longer.

angiemog
01-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Thanks for all your replies am going to look at prices of those.
Thanks again xx