PDA

View Full Version : What are you getting with your vouchers?

green puppy
26-06-2010, 12:13 PM
I am still deciding what to get with our tesco vouchers, got to get the order sent off on monday. What has everyone else ordered with their sainsbury or tesco vouchers?

Rubybubbles
26-06-2010, 12:27 PM
ekk no idea yet! Still counting mine:blush: is on my list of jobs for today and whoopppsss I end up on here:clapping:

green puppy
26-06-2010, 12:48 PM
ekk no idea yet! Still counting mine:blush: is on my list of jobs for today and whoopppsss I end up on here:clapping:

:laughing: I was looking through the catalogue and somehow got distracted by the forum too!:laughing: Tesco ones have to be received by friday 2nd july so I need to get sorted! Got a rainbow ripple parachute with stars last year, my lo's love it!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
26-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Sent mine off a while ago, we are getting the eggs and spoons set, some balls and 2 other things that i can remember so it will be a nice surprise when they arrive :D

i sat down with my girls aged 3 & 4 and 2 mindees aged 4 and 8 and finally came to an agreement on what we would be getting.

angiemog
26-06-2010, 01:32 PM
With my sainsbury vouchers I'm getting the crawl through tunnel, a set of ribbon rings and a set of stampabouts. Am so looking forward to them coming. x

onceinabluemoon
26-06-2010, 01:34 PM
My LOs chose...

we ordered: a parachute,a drum, 24 small balls in all different colours and some bean bags. We only got 1400 vouchers so not great shakes but better than nothing :)

miss mopple
26-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Need to do the final count yet but I think I have around 4000 sainsburys ones. Will get a pop up dark den definately, but not sure what else yet. Will probably let the children decide

green puppy
26-06-2010, 02:00 PM
With my sainsbury vouchers I'm getting the crawl through tunnel, a set of ribbon rings and a set of stampabouts. Am so looking forward to them coming. x

I have also ordered the ribbon rings, they look good. Also some monster catch mitts and the fruit and veg beanbags.:)

green puppy
26-06-2010, 02:03 PM
My LOs chose...

we ordered: a parachute,a drum, 24 small balls in all different colours and some bean bags. We only got 1400 vouchers so not great shakes but better than nothing :)

We have 1356, think I'm going to get the active talk ball, star tambourine, hear myself phone, colourful pom poms and something else. I am making up boxes for each area of learning so have lots more for movement and dance, physical development and cll.:thumbsup:

solly
26-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I had 3849 tescos so ordered the tolo chef doll, the artic & underwater mat to go in the active tray with the animals, a flashing ball and banked some:)
Sainsburys i got 3592 and have ordered big box of play food, the multicultural food and the camping tent set and again banked the rest for next year:)

green puppy
26-06-2010, 02:38 PM
I had 3849 tescos so ordered the tolo chef doll, the artic & underwater mat to go in the active tray with the animals, a flashing ball and banked some:)
Sainsburys i got 3592 and have ordered big box of play food, the multicultural food and the camping tent set and again banked the rest for next year:)

Wow! That lot sounds fab!:thumbsup:

Millenium
26-06-2010, 03:48 PM
You have all done really well in collecting such large quantities. Unfortunately, my mindees parents chose to give their vouchers to other places (in two cases to the schools they work in) and the others gave theirs to the school of an older sibling. Never mind - I do have enough for some great craft paper so that will be good so will be getting that order in whilst the football is on tomorrow afternoon!!

Lick'le Oakes
26-06-2010, 04:21 PM
I ordered an active world tray, a couple of drums, the thunder stick and another thing but can't remember what. erm:blush:

I didn't realise I could get the sainsbury ones will def register for them next year.

Tinglesnark
26-06-2010, 04:41 PM
i missed the boat! :panic:
i didnt know we could use them and ive been giving mine away :eek:

I.AM.GUTTED!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

jelly15
26-06-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm getting the duplo supermarket set as my bucket seems to have lost half its contents :rolleyes:

Playmate
26-06-2010, 08:43 PM

I.AM.GUTTED!!!

Me to, I always seem to be missing things:( I have given thousands away to the school :angry:

So that I don't miss out next year, how and when do you register?

welshcake
27-06-2010, 06:59 AM
omg i didnt know you could use them...

how do we do that...

miffy
27-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Me to, I always seem to be missing things:( I have given thousands away to the school :angry:

So that I don't miss out next year, how and when do you register?

Information is on tesco for schools and clubs and sainsbury's active kids websites.

Tesco have always accepted childminders but Sainsburys weren't registering childminders this year - there are other threads on the forum about it - but hopefully that might change next year.

Miffy xx

miss mopple
27-06-2010, 04:52 PM
looks like Ill have to add a scooter to my order now as my 10yr old has just broken mine :angry:

PixiePetal
27-06-2010, 05:36 PM
I have ordered some wooden character sets for the gingerbread man and 3 billy goats gruff(i think that's the ones!) To go in story sacks :thumbsup:

Banked the rest :)

maryp0ppins
27-06-2010, 07:40 PM

I.AM.GUTTED!!!

I'm in your boat too Tinglesnark :eek: I had NO idea 'ggrrrrrrrrr'

Jules12Wed
27-06-2010, 08:22 PM
I've ordered a hoop, whistles, a squeeze whistle, balls and bean bag scarves and banked the rest.

moljak
27-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Well thats me off to browse the site.Didn't know you could register.woohoo