PDA

View Full Version : No Show

Carpet Monkeys
25-06-2010, 03:26 PM
How long would you give before you would say you've had a no show? Was due at 4pm, not turned up yet! Would you call them or just leave it? I've never had a no show before! :(

miffy
25-06-2010, 03:30 PM
I'd leave it - they may get in contact later if there's a genuine reason they didn't turn up.

If they've changed their mind them there's no point in getting in touch.

Miffy xx

TheBTeam
25-06-2010, 04:13 PM
I'd leave it - they may get in contact later if there's a genuine reason they didn't turn up.

If they've changed their mind them there's no point in getting in touch.

Miffy xx

Same here.

Donkey
25-06-2010, 06:30 PM
I once called a no-show, they re-arranged...

they then no-showed again!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrr

Carpet Monkeys
25-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Have swept that one under the carpet, it was only for 1 day a week anyway!

crazyhazy
25-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm too nosey so would call. I had a no show a month or so ago and when I called they were most apologetic, rearranged and then didn't show again, never did manage to get hold of them after the 2nd time, very odd. Today though I was expecting a prospective parent at 1.30pm and called at 2pm, she was very apologetic and as she lived round the corner came straight round, meeting went well and is for 3 days now, then 4 days from sept so looks hopeful, glad I called!

Shells
25-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I once had a family who had been for the visit and wanted to take a place due to start within three weeks of the initial interview . We set a date for the week before the start date to sign contracts as they were going away before that - I never heard from them again . I called and left messages and e-mailed . What a waste of my time . I never heard from them again and all I succeeded in doing was getting myself irritated . I would leave it , they will call if they are still interested .