PDA

View Full Version : outing permission form

venus89
25-06-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm so sorry, I'm having a Friday afternoon moment :blush:
On an outing permission form I ask parents to sign to give permission for the outing, state any known allergies, and sign to give permission to administer anaesthetic in an emergency. I was also going to ask for contact numbers for that day. Is there anything I've missed?

Thankyou!

AliceK
25-06-2010, 01:46 PM
On an outing permission form I ask parents to sign to give permission for the outing, state any known allergies, and sign to give permission to administer anaesthetic in an emergency. I was also going to ask for contact numbers for that day. Is there anything I've missed?

Thankyou!

:eek: I don't do individual outing permission forms. All parents have signed to say I can take their child on outings and if we're going anywhere "special" I tell the parents but I don't get another form signed. Do we have to do this then it just seems like more paperwork to me.

xxxx

venus89
25-06-2010, 01:52 PM
I have a general one for local or regular outings we do, like you. But yes, for special ones (this is to the beach, for instance) I do a separate one. Among other things, I take the signed form (with contact numbers/allergy details/anaesthetic permission) with me then if we run into trouble I have bang up to date details.......

caz3007
25-06-2010, 04:06 PM

Thankyou!

That is all thats one the ones that our school sends out, but I think it may have their doctors name and phone number too and these are taken with them on the trip

venus89
25-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Dr name and phone number is a good idea - thank you :)