PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a wooden pirate ship with blue sails?

miss mopple
25-06-2010, 12:01 PM
If so can you give me an idea how it goes together? I bagged one from pre school today for £3 :clapping: but havent a clue how to put the sails on right :blush:

any ideas?

loocyloo
25-06-2010, 12:04 PM
wow! well done!

but sorry! ours has red & white stripy sails!

but, if any help - each sail has 2 wooden poles - big one at bottom and little one at top. thread these through the top and bottom of sail. each pole (or maybe just the top one!) has a hole in it, which you line up with the hole in the sail and then press onto a bobble sticking out of the mast. (and hope it stays on!)

have fun!

miffy
25-06-2010, 03:32 PM
If so can you give me an idea how it goes together? I bagged one from pre school today for £3 :clapping: but havent a clue how to put the sails on right :blush:

any ideas?

Can't help - was just being nosy! :blush:

Give it the children, they will probably be able to work it out! :D

Miffy xx

miss mopple
25-06-2010, 03:33 PM
thanks loocyloo :thumbsup: Have come to the conclusion that we may be missing a couple of bits which is why its slightly challenging but we have rigged it in our own way and the kids are thrilled :clapping: Still can't complain for 3 quid :thumbsup:

They are using dolls house figures at the minute so Im off to elc to buyt some pirates tommorrow (any excuse to shop :laughing: )