PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky Monkeez Child Care

Scott
24-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi, my name is Scott based in Oswestry North Shropshire and I am a newly Registered Child minder with Ofsted and also a member and fully insured though The National Child minding Association (N.C.M.A) I have just started out as a Registered Child minder and have been training very hard for the last 8 months to provide a safe, caring, comfortable, clean, fun and educational environment indoors and out even with our own stage and disco lights for story times and shows!!

Providing, quality, flexible and inclusive childcare to you and your child’s requirements is essential - including healthy diets and meeting diverse individual needs! I am a father of two sons 2 year old James and 10 year old Tom. I am married to Mrs H - Queen Tiggy is our family cat and we have two very young kittens.

Our activities will include visiting Child minder groups, our local farm and various other activities in the surrounding area, learning indoors with painting, cooking, sharing books, blocks play, etc, working with you to meet your child’s daily needs. I will always put the likes and needs of all children first ensuring that individual children are able to develop in all areas!!
I have lots of standards to adhere to which I will discuss with you when we meet.

I am available currently Monday – Friday 0700-1900 Weekends TBA and Overnight care is also available (designed for emergency care only).
School drop off and pick ups considered also.

Drop me a line to discuss your family’s requirements, reasonable costs to discuss on contracts, sibling discounts available.

Look forward to hearing from you.