PDA

View Full Version : ofsted reg childminder West Bletchley MK

fayeberrie
24-06-2010, 08:04 PM
***********REGISTERED CHILDMINDER**********************
*****************I have a vacancy for a full time or part time child *************************************
Hi,
My name is Faye, I have a partner Paul and a three year old daughter Frankie, We moved to West Bletchley three years ago and hope to remain here throughout our daughters education. We love the area and are very settled here. We are within walking distance of Abbys school and Cold Harbour pre school and primary.
I have a diploma in home based childcare and a level two certificate in first aid. My three year old daughter attends cold harbour pre school and loves playing with other children of any age. I have a vast array of toys and art and craft materials,I have a good size garden for outdoor activities and lots of parks nearby as well as toddler and childminding groups. I am a strong believer in learning through fun and play. Your childs progress will be documentated in their own development folder with observations, photos and examples of their work and creations. This folder will be given to you to keep when they move on. If you are interested in placing your child with me please reply so we can arrange a time that suits you to come and visit. I look forward to hearing from you, Faye.

Puneet
30-07-2012, 09:43 AM
hello... My name is Puneet and i have a 9 month old daughter... me ad my husband work shifts and we are looking for a childminder who can look after her for 1 hour a day... Where abouts in Bletchley do you live?? and how much do you charge for per hour??