PDA

View Full Version : Discounts for Siblings?

SammyM
24-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Hi, what does everyone else do for siblings?

I currently have elder bro b4 and after school (£10 perday)

but have been asked to have little bro too (15 mths) for non-schoolies I charge £3.50 an hour

Does 10% off elder childs fees sound reasonable??

Or shall I not offer a discount - I don't know what to do!!!!

flowerpots
24-06-2010, 09:25 AM
I dont offer discount for sibings especially if one s a schoolie. mum obviously knows your rates and asked you to have him so just charg her.:)

maryp0ppins
24-06-2010, 09:25 AM
NO discount....:blush:

You could have that pace for a full payment mindee so don't give space's away that you'll be getting less money for.

I have said in a previous post about discounts for siblings, that the parents who have two or more children surely expect to pay the same for them as it was their decision to have more than 1 child & return to work iyswim!!

Millenium
24-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Have never offered a discount for siblings, (or indeed been asked). It is still two children with all the paperwork and learning journals (if they are Early Years) and in fact for siblings I double my notice period from four to eight weeks because if they leave me, I stand to lose two lots of income.

little_gems
24-06-2010, 09:52 AM
i dont do a discount for siblings they are still taking up a space so why should i be out of pocket.

Carol M
24-06-2010, 12:05 PM
I offer a discount for siblings over 8 as they are not taking a registered space.
Carol x