PDA

View Full Version : NNEB 1977

sonia ann
24-06-2010, 06:20 AM
does anyone know the link to the website to check whether my NNEB is the equivalent to NVQ 3??

I have found it before but do you think i can find it now !!

I'm sure it is, but just want to print it off as proof :)

miffy
24-06-2010, 06:27 AM
This thread might help

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16038

Miffy xx

sonia ann
24-06-2010, 07:10 AM
thanks ........have sent e-mail to CWDC :)

Playmate
24-06-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm sure it is, I did mine in 1980 and know many who did it around this time. I have since done cache Cert in Childminding pratice level 3 and NVQ CCLD level 3, but that was just my choice as I felt out of date and I'm a sucker for courses, still not sure about moving on to the degree yet :panic:

manjay
24-06-2010, 08:15 AM
I'm sure it is, I did mine in 1980 and know many who did it around this time. I have since done cache Cert in Childminding pratice level 3 and NVQ CCLD level 3, but that was just my choice as I felt out of date and I'm a sucker for courses, still not sure about moving on to the degree yet :panic:

Go on! I dare you;)

mandy moo
24-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I took the NNEB back in '87,
I too would like to update my training and knowledge and stuff, but really cannot afford to at present time.

moljak
24-06-2010, 01:52 PM
I qualified in 1989 and have frequently looked into topping it up.

I have just started a Cache level 3 in Continual Professional development( CPD) in children and young people.

This has been tailored to meet the needs of the group and when i was enquiring about NVQ's was told as I had my NNEB I was one of the people this course had been specifically designed for.

I received funding for £1200 of the course and have only had to pay £50 myself.Maybe worth asking around to see if it's on offer in your area.

Have to say on reading the course content I think it's exactly what I need.First unit is EYFS and self reflection.