PDA

View Full Version : Cheek, again!

snufflepuff
22-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Why have i landed with a really cheeky parent?! Its one thing after another!

My mindee used to have breakfast at mine and now doesnt because i now do a school run and theres not time. Breakfast was never part of the agreement in the first place, its just that she was my first mindee and the only one for a little while- Mum was strugging to find time to feed her in the morning so i said id give her breakfast here as my son would be eating his anyway.

We were at toddler group today- me with my DS and mindee, her with her DD. One of the other ladies was asking how the minding was going, and asked do the children bring lunch or do i provide it. I said some bring lunch, others don't, and i charge different fees accordingly.
This cheeky Mum, being one of the parents who provides food therefore pays the lower fee, looked up and said 'so do i still need to be paying you for breakfast then, because G has it at home now?'
I told her breakfast and snacks for all the children were always included in the price either way, its only lunch that makes a difference. I take it she wanted me to reduce my already low hourly fee by the cost of a piece of toast?!