PDA

View Full Version : National Exhibition & Networking Event - Coventry

Toothfairy
22-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Hi

Are any of you going to the Childcare Expo, National Exhibition & Networking Event in Coventry on Tuesday 28th & Wednesday 29th September?

Is it worth taking a day off work and going to?
Has anyone been before?

lisa-philp
22-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Hi

Are any of you going to the Childcre Expo, National Exhibition & Networking Event in Coventry on Tuesday 28th & Wednesday 29th September?

Is it worth taking a day off work and going to?
Has anyone been before?

I have never been or heard of this before. Have you any more details as i think it could be quite interesting for me.

Lisa

Pipsqueak
22-06-2010, 12:08 PM
No I won;t be going its during the week!
However I am going to the NCMA annual conference - which is November

Toothfairy
22-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Its this........

http://www.childcareexpo.co.uk/

I will have a look at the dates for the NCMA one pipsqueak, that may be a better one to go to as I have a few bones to pick with them!

sarah707
22-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I really wanted to go but since it's midweek it won't be happening :rolleyes:

Playmate
22-06-2010, 05:08 PM
I really wanted to go but since it's midweek it won't be happening :rolleyes:

nor me:( the powers that be never consider us hard working CM's :angry:

childcareexpo
18-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi All

I started up Childcare Expo last year and this will be the first show in September. Unfortunately when I decided that I wanted to run a show in the Midlands, the only dates that the Ricoh Arena had left were the 28th – 29th September.

I have got dates in the middle of September next year and the next few years and I am planning on holding it on a Friday & Saturday. Would they be better days for everyone?

The show is free to enter. There are also free demos and seminars.

I really want to make this show a success and would welcome anyone’s ideas and suggestions.

Thanks
Emma

sarah707
18-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Emma thank you for clarifying the situation for us hard working childminders.

Yes I am sure there will be more interest if you can offer weekend dates. :D

childcareexpo
06-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Hi Everyone

Just to let you all know that the launch of Childcare Expo went really well last week.

The dates for next year's show is Friday 16th September - Saturday 17th September 2011.

I will be getting the website updated soon will the full details but I hope that you can all make it.

please pass on the dates to anyone who you think may be interested in attending. It's free for all.

Thanks

Emma :)

cherry
06-10-2010, 11:32 AM
I'll definately go on the saturday next year :thumbsup:

sarah707
06-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Thank you for updating us Emma.

I am glad it went well :D

benharjac
06-10-2010, 05:26 PM
I would have loved to of gone to this but due to it being mid week i couldn't..... I will defo go next year on the Sat:clapping: :clapping:

childcareexpo
15-10-2010, 02:36 PM
That's great news that youwould like to come on the Saturday.

If any of you have anything that you would like to see at the show or have any ideas on how to make it better and a must attend event, please let me know.

Also I was wondering what magazines you read? I advertised on the forum for a few weeks this year but will do it for longer next year and I also advertised in Who Minds? and Child Care. Did anyone see the adverts?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Emma