PDA

View Full Version : At last!!!!

little_gems
21-06-2010, 11:04 AM
well i phoned the national complainets team this morning to find out what was happening with my complaint and they've actualy made a decision at last.....

I'm getting re-instpected i'm so happy :clapping: just hope they dont down grade me because i've complained about one of them.

Only down side is i've got to wait 3 - 6 months

TheBTeam
21-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Glad to hear it, can you not complain about the amount of time for the reinspection and they may do it sooner, given their admittal of the injustice:rolleyes:

Mookins
21-06-2010, 12:28 PM
WELL DONE HUN:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thats brilliant news, shows if you percevere (sp):clapping: :clapping: long enough

i bet they make these things really drag out as they know a high percentage of people would give up:rolleyes:

x x x x

crazyhazy
21-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Fab news, glad you finally got an answer!

The Juggler
21-06-2010, 01:15 PM
well i phoned the national complainets team this morning to find out what was happening with my complaint and they've actualy made a decision at last.....

I'm getting re-instpected i'm so happy :clapping: just hope they dont down grade me because i've complained about one of them.

Only down side is i've got to wait 3 - 6 months

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: that's brilliant news - they did take your report down off the site didn't they?

suzyblue
22-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Well done for taking them on! :thumbsup:

flowerpots
22-06-2010, 09:50 AM
WELL DONE, hope your next inspection does you justice

Blue Boy
22-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Great news:clapping: Hope the next inspection gives the right outcome:thumbsup:

little_gems
22-06-2010, 06:31 PM
my report will be coming off line once all the paper work is finished!!!! i've got to wait until i get it all in writing. which i hope wont be to long