PDA

View Full Version : Do you get the same inspector twice?

Excitable
20-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I've just had my pre-reg visit and it went really well. I'm so pleased because I've waited so long in this whole process. My briefing session was in May 09. It's a long story involving lots of red tape and a hole in my roof:rolleyes:

Just as Mrs Ofsted was leaving, she was saying goodbye to my little girl who is nearly 2 and she said, "Bye bye, and I'll see you again when I come back to see your Mummy." As this wasn't directed at me and I was so close to getting her out of the building, I didn't like to ask. Does this mean I'll get the same woman for my graded visit?

I'd also like to tell people don't worry about this visit, it was very easy and she seemed just as nervous as I was. I had the added pressure of having my little girl with us throughout and I just had to hope that she wouldn't destroy anything during the course of the interview. She lasted until Mrs Ofsted left and then learned to spit about 3 minutes later! The pressure must have been too much for her too!

Now I just have to wait for those pesky CRBs to come in. See you all again in 100 years...

grindal
20-06-2010, 05:39 AM
I had a lovely inspector for my pre reg and a complete dragon for my first inspection!

Hope you get your nice one back!

Blaze
20-06-2010, 06:09 AM
You can have the same one for pre-reg & your first inspection, but you're not supposed to have 2 graded inspections in a row with the same inspector. Glad it went well.:)

green puppy
20-06-2010, 08:13 AM
I had the same inspecter for my pre reg and my first graded inspection, she was really lovely!

sarah707
20-06-2010, 08:58 AM
I haven't seen the same one twice in 16 years :D

Mouse
20-06-2010, 09:12 AM
I've had the same inspector for the last 2 inspections.

amanda1309
20-06-2010, 09:26 AM
I have had

Inspector A for pre reg

Inspector B for 1st inspection

Inspector A for 2nd inspection

But i have friends who have had the same inspector for both of their graded inspections.