PDA

View Full Version : website and advertising.

selena 31
19-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Just after some feedback on my website so take a look and seeif i missed anything x

Also were best to advertise as put up posters, website leaflet drop registered on childcare told people still no calls yet ?

thanks guys x

www.quackersdaycare.co.uk :jump for joy:

francinejayne
19-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Comments from your website....
Throughout there are a few 'i' - change this to uppercase 'I'.

Also on the home page you have "warm caring home from home feel were there day is.." - change 'were' to 'where'.

On the 'about us' page change 'july' to 'July'.

In fact, throughout on various pages there are a few words with capital letters that shouldn't have (dog, rabbit etc), and others that should!!!

The policies page - change 'sighn' to 'sign'.

Also throughout it might be easier to read if you make sure that after every comma you leave a space before the next word, and I also leave at least 1 (although I prefer 2) spaces after a full stop.

Sorry for being picky, it's due to my previous life spent creating IT documents that had to be correct for the customer!!

As for where to advertise, I got the most interest from childcare.co.uk - I joined (using the discount code from here) and if anyone looked at my profile, I contacted them and sent them a link to my website, and once people had seen that I got lots of interest!

Good luck!

beccas
19-06-2010, 09:41 PM
i would also take your address off just have your town and contact numbers for safety reasons.

but otherwise well done:clapping:

selena 31
19-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks for replying always have been rubbish when it comes to my grammar and spelling!

Do you think i missed any important info out ?

Blue Boy
20-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Apart from the comments given it looks a great site.:thumbsup:

karen m
20-06-2010, 07:42 PM
looks fine apart from grammer as mention by someone else
love the rug in playroom where did you get it

selena 31
20-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Hi Karen i got it from Great little trading company they have some lovely ones x

TheBTeam
20-06-2010, 07:59 PM
On the front page, you just need to check for spaces after full stops. Also 'sympathise' 'possessions' 'feel where their day'

near the bottom of the homepage, 'As a childminder'

On the about us page 'environment' 'independence; also environment at end of activities page.

On activities page, 'opportunities' 'encouragement

On policies page 'safeguarding and on Qualifications page. Behaviour management. 'paediatric', and 'achievements.

Hope this helps.
:thumbsup: Love the duck and the rug in the play room!

sorry picked a dodgy colour to highlight with!!!!!:blush:

moljak
20-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Looking good :)