PDA

View Full Version : Returning Phone Calls!

Carpet Monkeys
18-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Popped home on my lunch break to a message on my phone from a woman enquiring about childcare :clapping: asking me to call her back.

So around 1pm I tried, went to voicemail so left a message to say I would try again after 4pm. Around 4pm called, no reply so left another message to say I would call between 6.30-7pm if not suitable could she leave a message on my mobile/home phone, so left it till around 6.30pm, no reply, so have now sent a text saying along the lines, 'thanks for the call, have tried to return your call, please let me know when is a suitable time to discuss your requirements'.

Does this sound to pushy? Getting myself in a flap that she's not going to get back to me now.

When should I try calling her again, I'm out till early tomorrow evening!

Trouble
18-06-2010, 07:41 PM
I think i would leave it and let her return your call now :thumbsup:

Curly Quavers
21-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Popped home on my lunch break to a message on my phone from a woman enquiring about childcare :clapping: asking me to call her back.

So around 1pm I tried, went to voicemail so left a message to say I would try again after 4pm. Around 4pm called, no reply so left another message to say I would call between 6.30-7pm if not suitable could she leave a message on my mobile/home phone, so left it till around 6.30pm, no reply, so have now sent a text saying along the lines, 'thanks for the call, have tried to return your call, please let me know when is a suitable time to discuss your requirements'.

Does this sound to pushy? Getting myself in a flap that she's not going to get back to me now.

When should I try calling her again, I'm out till early tomorrow evening!

Did she phone you back??