PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Temperary Contract???

donnagwynne
29-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Does anyone have one of these that I can use???

I am having a little boy 3 days for two weeks whilst his minder is on maternity leave, mum just called this morning and is coming round tomorrow. I urgently need some paperwork but don't know what to use, and really don't want to use the normal NCMA one for just a temporary contract

Any help would be great!!

Alibali
29-03-2008, 11:02 AM
I still use the SCMA contract for short term contracts just to ensure I'm fully covered if anything goes wrong.

Ali :)

miffy
29-03-2008, 11:57 AM
I'd still use a full contract that way I know I've covered everything

Good luck hope everything works out

miffy xx

Tatia
29-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Donnagwynne, do you use NCMA paperwork? I have a copy of the NCMA temporary contract that I wouldn't mind e-mailing you. Just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. Might take a few hours to get back to you as I'm off and online randomly over the week ends but I will definitely check in a few hours to see if you've replied.

sarah707
29-03-2008, 02:44 PM
If all else fails, I would use a full NCMA contract - I know it's a lot for temporary but at least you know you are covering yourself properly :D

donnagwynne
29-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks Little Star that would be great, I will pm you my email address. To be honest I am a bit loath to use my expensive ncma contracts, as there are two children. And I am a bit cross because the parents have left it right until the last minute to arrange the care of the children. .
With their regular childminder being extremely pregnant you would have expected them to have given a bit more thought to her maternity leave and have something in place already.

Thanks everyone

miffy
30-03-2008, 09:51 AM
So is their other childminder only having two weeks off as maternity leave?

miffy xx :confused:

Tatia
30-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I've just e-mailed it to you, Donna. I've been waiting for the PM and for some reason failed to notice that you sent it last night!:blush:

Good luck.

donnagwynne
31-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Yes, Miffy she is only having a couple of weeks I think and that is because of a C-Section.

That is more time off than some other minders I know!!!

Tatia, thanks for the contract, it was perfect.

Thanks, Donna

sarah707
31-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Good luck today Donna! :D

Tatia
31-03-2008, 09:26 AM
No problem about the contract. It's one of those things you don't think about until you actually need it! :)

And wow, she's only having a few weeks off for a C-section?! :eek: I think she's being optimistic about how she's going to manage major surgery, a new baby, sleepless nights and a house full of mindees!

crazybones
31-03-2008, 09:45 AM
No problem about the contract. It's one of those things you don't think about until you actually need it! :)

And wow, she's only having a few weeks off for a C-section?! :eek: I think she's being optimistic about how she's going to manage major surgery, a new baby, sleepless nights and a house full of mindees!

I had 6 weeks off after a c-section but was back doing school runs with my own 2 after a week. Walking, clinging to pram for dear life. :panic:

Tatia
31-03-2008, 10:09 AM
I had 6 weeks off after a c-section but was back doing school runs with my own 2 after a week. Walking, clinging to pram for dear life.
Poor you! I think women push themselves too hard. If it were men, they'd be laid up in bed moaning and demanding round-the-clock care! :laughing:

I know my experience of a C-section was extreme (bleeding out and then having to go back in two weeks later for emergency surgery to remove the bits they left inside which had caused major infection) so I don't know what recovery is like for a "normal" C-section but I'd be taking that opportunity to rest as much as possible!:)

crazybones
31-03-2008, 10:18 AM
I wish! Funny how we run ourselves ragged for other peoples children but when it comes to someone doing it for us they are all disappear.