PDA

View Full Version : Maidstone Childminder

Stillgoingstrong
18-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Hi, I am Ofsted registered and was registered with KCC before that. I have 22years of childcare experience and hope to have at least another 22!!! I have vacancies at the moment for mainly 4-12 years term and/or holiday time from almost any school as I am not tied to one at the moment and I do drive. If you have a school age child and one due to start in the next year (Sept '10 up to Sept '11) I could also help. I am very flexible with hours/shifts etc. Thanks for reading! Kathleen

Stillgoingstrong
24-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi, I am Ofsted registered and was registered with KCC before that.

I have 22years of childcare experience and love my job!!!

I have one full or part time vacancy atm - I am very flexible with hours/shifts etc.

Please contact me via the forum for more information.

Thanks for reading! Kathleen:laughing:

Stillgoingstrong
01-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi, I am Ofsted registered and was registered with KCC before that. I have 22years of childcare experience and hope to have at least another 22!!! I have vacancies at the moment for mainly 4-12 years term and/or holiday time from almost any school as I am not tied to one at the moment and I do drive. If you have a school age child and one due to start in the next year (Sept '10 up to Sept '11) I could also help. I am very flexible with hours/shifts etc. Thanks for reading! Kathleen

Can't work out how I edit this, so will have to do an add-on:blush:
Now only have vacancy for baby/pre-school term time only either full or part time. Thank you :jump for joy:

Stillgoingstrong
16-07-2010, 12:42 PM
School holiday/before and or after school cover age up to 16.
Maidstone west area:-
St.Michaels, Shernold, West Borough, Brunswick House, Barming, East Farleigh etc etc :)

Also full/part time vacancy. :clapping:

Stillgoingstrong
16-07-2010, 01:03 PM
School holiday/before and or after school cover age up to 16.
Maidstone west area:-
St.Michaels, Shernold, West Borough, Brunswick House, Barming, East Farleigh etc etc :)

Also full/part time vacancy. :clapping:

OMG I FEEL SO STUPID I TRIED TO EDIT AND COULDN'T AND NOW ITS COME BACK UP ON THE NEW THREADS/POSTS SCREEN AND PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AND KNOW I'M AN IDIOT.
Have vacancies though!!!!!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: